bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Nov 6, 2021 at 8:27 AM
Progress report
0.42 is almost done and if there are no unexpected setbacks, it should come out tomorrow.
Initially we were planning to make the update more mechanically heavy and spend more time on the committee voting and the various new classes. But then we've decided to streamline it and focus on new content.
Now that the committee voting process is much faster, the meat of the update is the new classes. First, there will be new anatomy lessons in the classroom. And then there will be events in the medical office. One of them will have an important choice with lasting consequences for Kate.
This update took way too long. We will try to release 0.43 this month, which means it will be shorter than usual. 0.43 will be focused on Max.

nim

May 6, 2017
Nov 6, 2021 at 8:27 AM
Progress report
0.42 is almost done and if there are no unexpected setbacks, it should come out tomorrow.
Initially we were planning to make the update more mechanically heavy and spend more time on the committee voting and the various new classes. But then we've decided to streamline it and focus on new content.
Now that the committee voting process is much faster, the meat of the update is the new classes. First, there will be new anatomy lessons in the classroom. And then there will be events in the medical office. One of them will have an important choice with lasting consequences for Kate.
This update took way too long. We will try to release 0.43 this month, which means it will be shorter than usual. 0.43 will be focused on Max.
So will Kate get gang banged in the medical office? New mind altering drug testing?

Reactions: xw1 and Konstantin

BDI

May 23, 2017
I just noticed that in the options folder that there is a cheats category, how can you access it?

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
На 9 фото это Анжела? Которая командует болельщицами?

Is it Angela on the 9th photo? Who commands the cheerleaders?
I hope that today there will be a release and we will find out everything. It's also strange to me that such a cool Angela suddenly sucks off a nerd-bespectacled Andrew

Надеюсь что сегодня будет релиз и все узнаем. Мне тоже странно что такая крутая Анжела вдруг отсасывает задроту-очкарику Андрею

_Cabal_

Jul 31, 2021
I hope that today there will be a release and we will find out everything. It's also strange to me that such a cool Angela suddenly sucks off a nerd-bespectacled Andrew

Надеюсь что сегодня будет релиз и все узнаем. Мне тоже странно что такая крутая Анжела вдруг отсасывает задроту-очкарику Андрею
Ждём и надеемся) Может и из неё можно делать шлюшку.... скоро сами всё узнаем)

We wait and hope) Maybe you can make a slut out of her ... soon we will find out everything ourselves)

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Ждём и надеемся) Может и из неё можно делать шлюшку.... скоро сами всё узнаем)

We wait and hope) Maybe you can make a slut out of her ... soon we will find out everything ourselves)
I feel that it has not been without drugs.

Чувствую что без наркотиками не обошлось.

_Cabal_

Jul 31, 2021
I feel that it has not been without drugs.

Чувствую что без наркотиками не обошлось.
Who knows, maybe it didn't work out ... and most likely Kate had a hand in it. The main thing is that at the end they do not make a goat of omission from it. And I thought Angelica knew more about college since her father runs it. Let's see what happens next

Кто знает, может и не обошлось... и скорее всего Кейт приложила к этому руку. Главное чтоб в конце из неё не сделали козла опущения. Да и я думал что Анжелика, знает больше про колледж, раз её отец управляет им. Посмотрим что дальше будет

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Who knows, maybe it didn't work out ... and most likely Kate had a hand in it. The main thing is that at the end they do not make a goat of omission from it. And I thought Angelica knew more about college since her father runs it. Let's see what happens next

Кто знает, может и не обошлось... и скорее всего Кейт приложила к этому руку. Главное чтоб в конце из неё не сделали козла опущения. Да и я думал что Анжелика, знает больше про колледж, раз её отец управляет им. Посмотрим что дальше будет
Oscar, unlike Andrey, will pick up sweets in toilets

Оскар в отличии от Андрея будет подбирать сладкое по туалетам

Reactions: Priappus

_Cabal_

Jul 31, 2021
Oscar, unlike Andrey, will pick up sweets in toilets

Оскар в отличии от Андрея будет подбирать сладкое по туалетам
Only who will give him?)) If only in these lessons something is dropped))

Только вот кто ему даст?)) Если только на этих уроках что то перепадать))

Reactions: dmitriiviktorov

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I wonder how much choice Kate will have or if all is railroaded?
Tried to avoid sucking dicks at the college, at least with the boys ... the principal was unavoidable if you want to complete the quest.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
I wonder how much choice Kate will have or if all is railroaded?
Tried to avoid sucking dicks at the college, at least with the boys ... the principal was unavoidable if you want to complete the quest.
When the update came out with the punishment on the cross in the basement, we were also promised "your decision will affect the further plot," in fact, the only thing that this decision affects is a couple of scenes. So, IMHO, the only thing on which the now unknown event will be influenced is again a couple of scenes.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes