_Cabal_

Jul 31, 2021
I know. I came in later, I thought that the rest of the pictures would be posted, but it turned out that these were also deleted

Я знаю. Заходил позже, думал что остальные картинки выложат, но оказалось что и эти удалили
Видать скрины были те что 40баксов, потому он их удалил. Интересно он знат про этот сайт и что тут их выкладывают добрые люди))
Looks like the screenshots were those that 40 bucks, because he deleted them. Interestingly, he knows about this site and that kind people post them here))

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Он испортил Кейт, делает из неё шлюху... а многие бы хотели чтоб она доминировали. Но музыку заказывают те кто больше платят.

He spoiled Kate, makes a whore out of her ... and many would like her to dominate. But the tune is ordered by those who pay more.
I'm not a Patreon of the dev yet so I can't say anything about his work, but I get what you mean. I would have liked her to have a choice in her relationship with Alice on the Max path (more like the player). It seemed forced a from shy girl to full lesbian doing shows with someone she just meet. That's just my opinion, I guess her corruption occurred on her path but it was not integrated smoothly into the Max path. From my perspective it was too fast (once again my opinion). Was thinking that Kate and Max in the end up as a couple but it may be impossible to implement that now outside of a harem path.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yes, yes you can say something about his work. No dev has immunity from criticism by people who aren't patrons.
We'll agree to disagree on that, I'm a Patreon of a few dev I found through this site and so far they do listen and take constructive criticism and sometimes I even get what I want too. So far I mostly like where DS is going so I may most likely add him to the list of devs I support financially. But until then I will only debate opinions here. I won't critique something I'm not a part of that's just not me.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
We'll agree to disagree on that, I'm a Patreon of a few dev I found through this site and so far they do listen and take constructive criticism and sometimes I even get what I want too. So far I mostly like where DS is going so I may most likely add him to the list of devs I support financially. But until then I will only debate opinions here. I won't critique something I'm not a part of that's just not me.
Though you're not paying him, it does not rob you of the right to voice your opinions.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Though you're not paying him, it does not rob you of the right to voice your opinions.
Nope, it doesn't. I'm new so 1048 pages of comments means there are followers that have been here from jump with this dev. They know his history (pace of updates, quality of storyline, quality of games mechanics, etc). Some are patrons already, some are not. I can't fault folks for complaining or criticising but I won't. I would be glad to just trash out ideas of where he could go with the game and learn from what he's done already where he's mostly to go. It's not the best game out there but for some strange reason it still draws you to it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
We'll agree to disagree on that
Really?

Nope, it doesn't.
So which is it, you think someone can't criticise if they're not a patron, or they can?

I'm new so 1048 pages of comments means there are followers that have been here from jump with this dev. They know his history (pace of updates, quality of storyline, quality of games mechanics, etc).
This is an entirely separate circumstance.

It's stupid for someone to attempt to criticise something they have no knowledge of, but whether or not you are a patron has zero bearing on your right to criticise anything.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Really?

So which is it, you think someone can't criticise if they're not a patron, or they can?

This is an entirely separate circumstance.

It's stupid for someone to attempt to criticise something they have no knowledge of, but whether or not you are a patron has zero bearing on your right to criticise anything.
How does my personal choice extend too or when did I extend my view encompass others?This exchange has gone sideways for absolutely no reason. I'm out.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How does my personal choice extend too or when did I extend my view encompass others?This exchange has gone sideways for absolutely no reason. I'm out.
The only thing that went sideways is your consistency.

You flip-flopped on whether or not patronage of a dev dictates whether or not people can criticise them.
To reiterate the second point I made last time, that is an entirely different issue to you not knowing enough about DS and previous endeavours (both abandoned, both being remade in Glamour) to be able to formulate your own opinions about him and possible points of criticism you might level at him.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Видать скрины были те что 40баксов, потому он их удалил. Интересно он знат про этот сайт и что тут их выкладывают добрые люди))
Looks like the screenshots were those that 40 bucks, because he deleted them. Interestingly, he knows about this site and that kind people post them here))
Of course he knows. In his Telegram channel, for mentioning this site and links to it, they are immediately banned. But apparently resigned or can't do anything. Or perhaps he tolerates it for the sake of free advertising

Разумеется знает. В его Телеграмм-канале за упоминание этого сайта и ссылки на него сразу банят. Но видимо смирился или ничего сделать не может. Или возможно терпит ради бесплатной рекламы

Winnetou

Jul 18, 2018
why can't I use the phone in the game? It is gray like a lot of gray in the settings although I am a 5 dollar Patreon ?!

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
why can't I use the phone in the game? It is gray like a lot of gray in the settings although I am a 5 dollar Patreon ?!
I didn't even know that feature was active, I honestly thought it was going to be implemented in a later version. What are the features of the phone supposed to be?

_Cabal_

Jul 31, 2021
А у DS тоже явлешься патроном, если не секрет то сколько ему скидываешь 40?)

And at DS you are also a patron, if it's not a secret then how much do you throw off 40?)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
А у DS тоже явлешься патроном, если не секрет то сколько ему скидываешь 40?)

And at DS you are also a patron, if it's not a secret then how much do you throw off 40?)
Sorry, I not quite certain of this statement. If it's what I'm thinking I actually became a low tier patron this morning. I'll see how it goes but I'm pretty sure I'll never be a $40 tier patrón.

Winnetou

Jul 18, 2018
I didn't even know that feature was active, I honestly thought it was going to be implemented in a later version. What are the features of the phone supposed to be?
you have to call your teacher on the cell phone for a "mission" and that is not possible without a cell phone

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
you have to call your teacher on the cell phone for a "mission" and that is not possible without a cell phone
Oh, cool. Good to know that. I just finished the max route content. I'll try to finish a play though on the Kate route to see the other side of it. Honestly Kate route looks a lot more polished than Max.

Reactions: Priappus

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Winnetou just asking, do you play on android or pc? And do you use the client for updates or the offline? Trying figure out which one may be better.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
with Kate route.
Karen- i cannot get any option from karen and julia
and i forgot how to trigger punishment. nothing happens when i talk during the lessons
---
sophie-i can talk to her during karen lesson, but then there is repeatable cuni. is it undeveloped quest?
1635962898642.png

_Cabal_

Jul 31, 2021
Sorry, I not quite certain of this statement. If it's what I'm thinking I actually became a low tier patron this morning. I'll see how it goes but I'm pretty sure I'll never be a $40 tier patrón.

Жаль, ну ладно. Если что то новое узнаешь, дай знать)

Sad, okay. If you learn something new, let me know)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes