Icebox571

Sep 12, 2018
This is still a waste of money, maybe in the future it will be important if Max goes to college.

Это пока трата денег, может в будущем это будет важно если макс пойдёт в коледж.
You say so, and did you even give a cent? If not, then don't complain, just enjoy what you have in the game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You say so, and did you even give a cent? If not, then don't complain, just enjoy what you have in the game
:FacePalm:
Might want to read the post he was replying to...
Literally nothing to do with actual money, everything to do with in-game money.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
So he does not listen to who gives even a dollar.
And in general, you do not understand much about sausage scraps (Russian humor)

Так он не слушает кто даёт даже доллар.
И вообще вы мало что понимаете в колбасных обрезках (Русский юмор)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I know the Kate fans would be mad but I'm really glad I found out about Glamour. I've been following BB_AS for a while now but the dev has been stuck in "Eric's ark" for too long. In Glamour I've seen where DS intended the story to go. Have not played Kate's route yet and still impressed with how much content he's got into the Max route (animations are cool but I prefer storyline over that). I took a look at the Kate route and it seems way more developed and polished compared to Max so I'll definitely try it after. Wishing the dev good luck on this project. would really like to see the finished product.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I know the Kate fans would be mad but I'm really glad I found out about Glamour. I've been following BB_AS for a while now but the dev has been stuck in "Eric's ark" for too long. In Glamour I've seen where DS intended the story to go. Have not played Kate's route yet and still impressed with how much content he's got into the Max route (animations are cool but I prefer storyline over that). I took a look at the Kate route and it seems way more developed and polished compared to Max so I'll definitely try it after. Wishing the dev good luck on this project. would really like to see the finished product.
I'm a bit at the same point between Glamour and BBAS, but for different reasons. I don't really mind Eric, but Aleksey90 has made his game a complete, crazy grindfest, for strange rewards such as having the damn girls run around in panties/bras/naked/who the fuck cares, or getting silly useless hugs and the like. He had a great Kira storyline going at some point, but I think I'll just wait for a few updates and bugfixes before trying it again.

All I can say is that the Max route is much,much better than the Kate route, at least for now. The story is stalling on her part (poor thing), she gets to fuck a few lads, but the quests/opportunities have been fairly boring recently, and there are too many characters. My advice would be to wait for the next update, its supposed to be for her, and apparently there are some things in store.

Reactions: Krugger

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I'm a bit at the same point between Glamour and BBAS, but for different reasons. I don't really mind Eric, but Aleksey90 has made his game a complete, crazy grindfest, for strange rewards such as having the damn girls run around in panties/bras/naked/who the fuck cares, or getting silly useless hugs and the like. He had a great Kira storyline going at some point, but I think I'll just wait for a few updates and bugfixes before trying it again.

All I can say is that the Max route is much,much better than the Kate route, at least for now. The story is stalling on her part (poor thing), she gets to fuck a few lads, but the quests/opportunities have been fairly boring recently, and there are too many characters. My advice would be to wait for the next update, its supposed to be for her, and apparently there are some things in store.
Yup both games have their strong and weak points. I'm just happy for more content at this point. DS has a separate site with a lot of pics I've not even seen yet, so where I thought I was almost done with this version seems I have a little way to go still

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Был там, но он вроде мертв, все сообщения старые.

Was there, but he's kind of dead, all the messages are old.
I know. I came in later, I thought that the rest of the pictures would be posted, but it turned out that these were also deleted

Я знаю. Заходил позже, думал что остальные картинки выложат, но оказалось что и эти удалили

_Cabal_

Jul 31, 2021
Он испортил Кейт, делает из неё шлюху... а многие бы хотели чтоб она доминировали. Но музыку заказывают те кто больше платят.

He spoiled Kate, makes a whore out of her ... and many would like her to dominate. But the tune is ordered by those who pay more.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes