Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
What he's asking is how to finish the Villa quest.
What's up? You're no longer smart? You wrote to me earlier that you need to write in English only here? And here you are silent, and do not write any nonsense!
And you were outraged why your message was deleted, because you wrote complete nonsense!

• Angry
Reactions: muschi123

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What's up? You're no longer smart? You wrote to me earlier that you need to write in English only here? And here you are silent, and do not write any nonsense!
Telling you to write in English, on an English language forum, where the rules state you must post in English or an accompanying English translation at a minimum, isn't nonsense... Unlike your piss-poor attempt at targeted trolling, which is also against the rules ;)

As for why he didn't do ask the other guy you're referencing, someone already did over an hour before his post.

Reactions: muschi123

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What's up? You're no longer smart? You wrote to me earlier that you need to write in English only here?
I also said that you're allowed to type in your native language as long as it's accompanied by an English translation.

Also, fake disbelief is not the same as outrage. My version of outrage is verbally abusive and pollutes the air around me.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
you don't know what it's about!
It's pretty clear what it's about - You got told to post in English/provide an English translation as you're supposed to, and you're being incredibly petty, to the point of acting like a spoilt kid who just got told it was bed time.

His post may have been deleted, but it's still there in your reply to him... Also, combined with the fact that the post of yours you were referencing was made on one day, and edited with an English translation the day after and only a mere 26 minutes before the reply I've linked to, even someone in their first year of secondary school can tell what it's about.

Now grow up and stop treating this place like it's Twitter.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Snugglepuff you don't know what it's about!
Squark wrote complete nonsense which was deleted by the moderator.
It wasn't deleted because it was "nonsense". It was deleted because it was rendered off-topic because the post it referred to was also deleted.
And this is something I'm actually fine with. My response to that is what's called "tongue in cheek".

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

ss aladdin

Jul 29, 2017
Hey,
i reinstalled my os. I lost all of my saves. I would like to ask full 0.44 kate and max saves too.
Thanks

Last edited:

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Didn't he abdon BB coz of the rules change ?
I think there nothing againts the rules on patreon so after checkup it should be back ?

Reactions: Florky

tens

May 11, 2017
So let me get this straight, couple of years ago. JUST as Big Brother introduced actual mon/son penetration he gets banned and has to start over. Now, after creating an entirely new game and remaking the old one into the new one without incest (barelly) the cycle begins anew?

Dev fucked up by not at least attempting to move to a different funding platform.

I bed they are gonna put the spotlight on him way harder than the first time

Reactions: jiffk

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Since it's so easy to change the relationships, and he's practically using the same assets, with only the removal of the boyfriend, it is a serious effup on his part.

Reactions: jiffk

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
Didn't he abdon BB coz of the rules change ?
I think there nothing againts the rules on patreon so after checkup it should be back ?
Do you not understand that these big tech platforms can ban anyone for any reason or without any reason at any time if they wish so and there is nothing you can do about it.

Reactions: victkh and jiffk
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes