GeekyGee01

Apr 17, 2021
I need some help, I downloaded the game through the MEGA link but cannot seem to play the game, whenever i try to open the file it wants me to choose an application to play it through and I am not sure what to do that through

GeekyGee01

Apr 17, 2021
You downloaded the game, it is in the WinRAR archive. You need WinRar to unzip the game.
It seems to just be in an endless cycle of running it through the program and converting it over and over, not really sure what I'm doing wrong hahaha

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Now it's all clear, you are stuck on the Consequences v.0.44! And you were about to start version v.0.45 :)
You must complete all quests 100%, the last will be New World Order, after its completion, you can go to version 0.45
how to take a picture of the quests

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
If I remember correctly, at this stage of the game it was getting caught peeking into showers,
Yoga, and blowjob in bathroom with Ann
Tried that, She said that now Max can peek without getting in trouble. And she has already seen Ann and Max have sex in Yoga and the bathroom.

fengbjn

May 20, 2020
Sorry, I'm a newbie, I chose Kate, I don't know if there's another story at the end of this update. How do I approach Alice if I do?

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
first scene: Ann comes to my room cleans, and sucks.
second scene: Alice punishes Ann
These two scenes have already been played 100 times! Or am I missing something?
I'm trying to complete the New World Order quest and can't get the event where Alice punishes Anna. Is this what I have in Alice's room or does the punishment take place elsewhere?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
After going to school, I have been stuck Zoe plot
In a week, Ann will invite Max to visit Zoe. In the assignment it is written, well, something like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm trying to complete the New World Order quest and can't get the event where Alice punishes Anna. Is this what I have in Alice's room or does the punishment take place elsewhere?
Ann's house cleaning routine. Max/Lisa's room, Alice's room, Ann's room. You want to see the event in Alice's room. Max must not enter Max/Lisa's room while Ann is cleaning. Accordingly, if you want to see the event in Ann's room, do not go into Lisa-Alice's rooms
I can't finish this quest the other quests are at 100%
This is the job slider. Make sure you can see all the quest items.
Stop. Did you have an anal cream delivery?

Last edited:

Myreddin

Jul 13, 2021
I'am stuck in Kate's "villa side quest". I've got all 100%, i have maxed Max's auth, then Alice's auth and never it happens again. What miss?

hejiangyong

Aug 14, 2021
In a week, Ann will invite Max to visit Zoe. In the assignment it is written, well, something like this.

Ann's house cleaning routine. Max/Lisa's room, Alice's room, Ann's room. You want to see the event in Alice's room. Max must not enter Max/Lisa's room while Ann is cleaning. Accordingly, if you want to see the event in Ann's room, do not go into Lisa-Alice's rooms

This is the job slider. Make sure you can see all the quest items.
Stop. Did you have an anal cream delivery?
Automatically triggered the plot twice
The third time can't be triggered.

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
I know Max can only go into one room. I performed the events in Max/Lisa's room and in Anna's room that way. In Alice's room, Anna keeps telling Max that she is afraid of Alice. I saw somewhere here that for Anna's punishment event by Alice, the night lessons must be attended by Alice. Except which are the usual ones or the new ones?

Reactions: den_saga

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Hi, I have stuck in the Villa and Next Level quests and I can't go further... All seems completed but nothing new happens. What else I have to do?

irikeromans

Aug 26, 2017
Screenshot 2022-02-18 200206.png
Hey guys, I am unable to complete the last line of quest in the New World Order. I have already gotten Ann to give me a blowjob in Alice's room and had sex with her in her own room. Done this multiple times as well. Have I reached the end of the update?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes