ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Hey guys, I am unable to complete the last line of quest in the New World Order. I have already gotten Ann to give me a blowjob in Alice's room and had sex with her in her own room. Done this multiple times as well. Have I reached the end of the update?
If I'm not mistaken, you've reached the end of the update. According to your screenshot. But you haven't completed the New Order quest yet.
Ann couldn't give a blowjob to Max in Alice's room.
In Max/Lisa's room - Ann blowjob to Max
In Alice's room - Alice punishes Ann
In Ann's room - Max fucks Ann
I know Max can only go into one room. I performed the events in Max/Lisa's room and in Anna's room that way. In Alice's room, Anna keeps telling Max that she is afraid of Alice. I saw somewhere here that for Anna's punishment event by Alice, the night lessons must be attended by Alice. Except which are the usual ones or the new ones?
Found only such a picture (under the spoiler at the end of the message). But this is at the very beginning. Ann is still in a dress, not in night pajamas.
Finished this quest in version 0.44. But now, Ann also refuses Max. It should be like this: Max enters Alice's room. He sees Alice punishing Ann.
Tried several options, the event in Alice's room does not start. I know a lot of people have complained that Alice doesn't tan.
Have no idea how to help you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

irikeromans

Aug 26, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, you've reached the end of the update. According to your screenshot. But you haven't completed the New Order quest yet.
Ann couldn't give a minnet to Max in Alice's room.
In Max/Lisa's room - Ann blowjob to Max
In Alice's room - Alice punishes Ann
In Ann's room - Max fucks Ann
Thank you the response! However, I am unable to trigger Alice punishing Ann :/

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
Yes, this is the end of version 0.44! Now you need to download the new update version 0. 45 where Max goes to college! And also transfer all saves from v. 0.44 to the new version 0.45
But, this is the v. 045 that I've played but can't get the College quest triggered.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi, how can I complete Vila Quest? Any ideas?
Keep getting Max and Alice punished until the scenes (Really) start to repeat .
Please play close attention to the scenes because some of the changes are easy to miss.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I know Max can only go into one room. I performed the events in Max/Lisa's room and in Anna's room that way. In Alice's room, Anna keeps telling Max that she is afraid of Alice. I saw somewhere here that for Anna's punishment event by Alice, the night lessons must be attended by Alice. Except which are the usual ones or the new ones?
So to speak. I have a solution to your problem.
people gave you the answer before, are you even reading this?
Why ask a hundred times the same questions if you don’t count people write to you?
dude, just delete this game! To play these games you need to understand the mechanics! And you have million questions in each quest!
Perhaps he is not to blame. There is a possibility that the problem is in the version of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: pitruchio

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
I have for many days stuck in the Villa quest and I can't go further and Fully completed... All seems "completed" but nothing new happens. What else I have to do?

Screenshot 2022-02-19 164752.png

Last edited:

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
So to speak. I have a solution to your problem.

Perhaps he is not to blame. There is a possibility that the problem is in the version of the game.
Curious, I put version 0.44 (your links) and completed the quest New World Order. And playing in the version 0.44 used save files from version 0.45.1. Now in the version 0.45.1 I have all the passed quests.

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Curious, I put version 0.44 (your links) and completed the quest New World Order. And playing in the version 0.44 used save files from version 0.45.1. Now in the version 0.45.1 I have all the passed quests.
have the backup of 0.45.1

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes