Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Anyone else get stuck in the school like this and cant do anything?

View attachment 1726853
Someone talked earlier this specific issue. I think you can go to the locker area, dont remember but, but in that aproiximate area you can wait there until its time for the shower.
For the paint guy, i guess you tried switching from various places to the hall, or hall to dinning room and so.

bobytt

Jun 19, 2017
Someone talked earlier this specific issue. I think you can go to the locker area, dont remember but, but in that aproiximate area you can wait there until its time for the shower.
For the paint guy, i guess you tried switching from various places to the hall, or hall to dinning room and so.
Wait is disabled i have to switch from different rooms for the time to pass, and yes i switched different places and then go to hallway for the paint to come no luck so far. really frustrating....

Reactions: Sesinho

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
CHAOS !!!
The 0.46 (Offline) update is a shamble !
The storyline is messed up and you get MANY events out off order,
The lesson are mixed up and at times you WILL get the WRONG lessons.
Options are available from the start, Before you get to the *events* that were suppose to trigger them.
The Gym and Pool lessons are really messed up !
You have problems changing and attending Gym lessons and the timing is shot to hell,
as for the Pool lessons due to timing issues some lessons take *ONE MINUTE* (game time)
which will allow you to trigger a second Pool Lessons.

While you may be able to complete the Tasks,
In will be in a random order and
your gameplay will follow NO COHERENT STORYLINE !

If all you want is to see images, carry on,
But if you want to follow Kate's story ,
It might be better to wait until *someone* releases a "Fixed" version of "0.46(offline)
I also have the same problems... every time the clock comes around 11.00 the time stops running and Kate never gets to go to classes in the pool or gym...what can I do? thanks

polkm22

Jun 27, 2017
Anyone else get stuck in the school like this and cant do anything?

View attachment 1726853
This is a funny bug. It is best to start auto-saving the PREVIOUS day when physical education was not in the pool. And go to physical education after 11.15, and preferably at 11.30.
Skipping time at this moment does not work. Therefore, you will have to go to college. Or do not go to physical education at all on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. However, the problem will eventually remain until 13.00

Reactions: bobytt

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
The instructions are correct. But the passage of the plot does not help. Similarly, the opportunity to receive an alternative punishment is blocked.
But this bug accelerates the development of the plot. In one day you can get 2 events in the pool and shower!
And if you go home in a sports uniform, you'll just come in a sports uniform the next day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no clue why you would want 2 events in the pool and shower, which has no development progress for the plot. You'll have to explain that one.
Yes, but if you arrive at school still in your gym uniform, it will immediately kick you into the gym area. If that happens, you can't go anywhere or do anything until it lets you change, which is almost always won't be at that time but at the time of PE class. In that case, you just missed 2 classes because you can't walk into the hallway to get to class.
It does correct itself sometimes, not saying it doesn't, but most of the time, it bites you in the ass because you failed to return to PE after the time bug has stopped and simply change clothes.
As far as the alternate punishment, after I missed 2 classes this way, I didn't notice anything after school about it until the next day. Because I missed those 2 classes and failed to turn in homework, I was supposed to I guess report to the principals office at 1400 (even though it said nothing) the next day I checked and I had received $900 in fines. That's when I decided to make full use of the glitch and immediately after PE and the bug started, I went to the nurse to work (only 3 minutes passed instead of 3 hours), then to the hotel to work, then checked for event at home, and then back to PE before 11:30, passed time till I was told I was late, shower and change clothes, rest of the day free. Every school day that the glitch happened I did this.

So the passage of the plot, seems to help quit a bit don't you think. I would have otherwise missed that event in the basement at the house and missed working to make money at the hotel each day to work at the nurses office to pay off the fines because of the glitch not letting me change clothes and then forgetting about it.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Wait is disabled i have to switch from different rooms for the time to pass, and yes i switched different places and then go to hallway for the paint to come no luck so far. really frustrating....
Im not sure if it always works but if you clic one of the wait buttons many times it works, with a delay, just do it like your life depends on it. It worked for me. Its just that the times that I did it, what I really needed was to fine tune the time pasing, which works better switching rooms.

Anyway, with a couple of exceptions, sex scenes in this game are not that good, to deserve going through all the trouble. And many scenes are like slideshows.
So dont sacrifice your mental health :LOL:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Hi folks,
Anyone verify if the bug with Ann in New World Order fixed yet? I'm still stuck!
Nope it's still there. Best you can do is do not sun tan with both ladies until Ann has lost her job. If you tan with Ann even once before she loses her job, it will be glitched from that point on.

I tried that like 10 times no go for me, i just hate the idea to start over...
Well that sucks, that save file should have fixed it and let Rick come to the door with the paint at 1200.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hmm, looked into the time skip bug and I think I found a solution (at least it works on my end without issues... ^^)
If anyone wants to try it attached you can find two archives (one with cheats, one without) which includes all fixes from my older fixpack (see the spoiler in the old post for more explanations about the fixes/cheats) + the new time skip fix...
I don't have the time to test the old content (probably not before next weekend), so be careful and backup your saves before using it...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I also have the same problems... every time the clock comes around 11.00 the time stops running and Kate never gets to go to classes in the pool or gym...what can I do? thanks
Don't hold your breath awaiting a fix from DS !

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
what am I missing in ann maid job to fucked her room can you tell me pls
How did you get the Alice punishes Ann scene?
I've tried seems like forever each day. I've done Max's and Ann's rooms hundreds of times and always either can't get into Alices room or immediately kicked out by Ann. The whole time Alice remains at the pool.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
The times that stuck thing happened to me was related to talking to someone, for instance the director, or one of the teachers, maybe KAren even i can't remember. Maybe its not your case, but if it is, the solution for me was going to the main hall in school and clic skip classes and the person that you need to talk to will come to you.
I hope that helps.

Try going to the hall in the house and hit wait untill he shows. Its a similar trick to what I said above. If requirements are met, it will trigger. Read the desrciption, maybe there is a specific time. Try the trick mindlessly for week anyway :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the advice. I tried it but no luck. THEN I accidently went into the bathroom with Julia in in and that triggered a sex scene in the shower. Which was not hinted at in the Questlog. Afterwards the quest was finished.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Well atleast they are appearing for you guys. Here's my list of events.
Called to principals office before class.
Missed 1st class and can't get in.
Try to start 2nd class (Always Karens class), it starts special punishment, miss class and start of PE
Kicked out of PE because I'm late.
New day. Same events.

And the quests just say, Lets see what Karen will come up with next.

Guess I'll just have to wait to play it.

polkm22

Jun 27, 2017
Hmm, looked into the time skip bug and I think I found a solution (at least it works on my end without issues... ^^)
If anyone wants to try it attached you can find two archives (one with cheats, one without) which includes all fixes from my older fixpack (see the spoiler in the old post for more explanations about the fixes/cheats) + the new time skip fix...
I don't have the time to test the old content (probably not before next weekend), so be careful and backup your saves before using it...
Thanks.
But you can play with the problems of time. But blocking alternative punishments slows down the gameplay.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes