ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I typed in the search bar local storage that's how I found otherwise I can't find it on my c drive
I'm not interested in what you typed there and what you can't find. You have been asked a specific question.
You moved the save files (that were given to you) to this folder. Yes or no?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
I typed in the search bar local storage that's how I found otherwise I can't find it on my c drive
you have to change the visibility, you have to be able to show system files and show hidden files.
I am not a english speaker but i hope you understand that i mean.

janeman

Feb 14, 2022
I am stuck at Max' side : New World Order.
I cannot complete Ann working as Maid. All other quests completed.
- At 13:30 she cleans Max' room and Max can get a blowjob.
- At 14:00 she cleans Alice' room and she always sends Max away in fear of Alice. I saw a post that there should be a scene with Alice spanking Ann but I did not get this scene. Alice is usually at the pool.
- At 14:30 Ann cleans her own room and Max can have sex with her there.

Is the game still bugged?
same problem with me I can't understand how to complete this pls some details

janeman

Feb 14, 2022
first scene: Ann comes to my room cleans, and sucks.
second scene: Alice punishes Ann
These two scenes have already been played 100 times! Or am I missing something?
what am I missing in ann maid job to fucked her room can you tell me pls

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
The posts i read here and in discord let me assume, that the spanking scene in Alices room isen't completeable in 0.45 only those who have it already completed in 0.44 can complete this quest. So eigther use 0.44 (if you still have it) with an old save or wait for a fix.

There are other changes too, like Kate dosen't visit anymore so no streams anymore. This goes with the story, no sex between students so this is no bug

Last edited:

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Les messages que j'ai lus ici et dans la discorde me laissent supposer que la scène de la fessée dans la salle d'Alice n'est pas réalisable en 0.45, seuls ceux qui l'ont déjà terminée en 0.44 peuvent terminer cette quête. Donc, soit utilisez 0.44 (si vous l'avez toujours) avec une ancienne sauvegarde ou attendez un correctif.

Il y a aussi d'autres changements, comme Kate ne visite plus donc plus de flux. Cela va avec l'histoire, pas de sexe entre étudiants donc ce n'est pas un bug
[/Q
The posts i read here and in discord let me assume, that the spanking scene in Alices room isen't completeable in 0.45 only those who have it already completed in 0.44 can complete this quest. So eigther use 0.44 (if you still have it) with an old save or wait for a fix.

There are other changes too, like Kate dosen't visit anymore so no streams anymore. This goes with the story, no sex between students so this is no bug
do you have old save game 0.44

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes