Fuksara

May 28, 2017
anyone has an idea when part 2 will be released for offline or it is already implemented in this 45.1 version?

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
This is the end of this quest till now! This is Kate side, and it hasn't been updated yet. Maybe next version 0.46 The developer said that the next update will be at the end of this month, so there is one week left.
how does the quest for the villa end, everything is green

Reactions: cuddy101

nightsong96

Dec 19, 2021
Hello,
I'm playing as Kate.
What are the classes points for? Everytime I answer a question from the teacher, the points don't increase. Is it implemented?

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Hello,
I'm playing as Kate.
What are the classes points for? Everytime I answer a question from the teacher, the points don't increase. Is it implemented?
skip it, it's pointless. answering questions does nothing, there is no content related to answering questions in class.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Thank you Jaliar, does that mean that the Lessons through the Laptop are also pointless?
Yes. Initially, the development of all parameters was conceived, and the fact that they really had to influence the game. But DS did not introduce this mechanic into the game and now all parameters are just numbers that do not affect anything and are not connected with anything.

Jul 15, 2017
Hello :)
I'm playing as Max.
I just got to the moment where Max goes to the College. Can anybody tell me, how fare am I? Which version is it, more or less? And how far am I from the end of the currently available version? Thanks :)

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Hello :)
I'm playing as Max.
I just got to the moment where Max goes to the College. Can anybody tell me, how fare am I? Which version is it, more or less? And how far am I from the end of the currently available version? Thanks :)
you have reached the end of the latest update

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes