Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
It's amazing that even though there's several guides on how to cheat money in glamour(other than mine), they are hidden under 15 layers of spoiler links inside a FAQ that doesn't mention cheats at all.. and then people get annoyed at new fans asking for guidance..
After 4 years noone bothers to put a clear CHEATS link on the first page... it's not as if we're getting money from this.. we just wanna help people ffs..

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
have to say that dark silver was a pioneer of adult games-pity he just did not move on with the times.no animations same old repeat and grind.compered to other devs this is poor

Reactions: Kaiadas

Sexyh90

Jul 6, 2020
Hi guys. I can't get alice to punish Ann in her room, is there something that triggers it? Whenever I go to Alice's room when Ann's cleaning it she straight away declines Max, really out of ideas here.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Hi guys. I can't get alice to punish Ann in her room, is there something that triggers it? Whenever I go to Alice's room when Ann's cleaning it she straight away declines Max, really out of ideas here.
I'm still not entirely sure, but I think you can't do the quest in 0.45. I had the spanking scene already completed then i started 0.45 so it wasn`t a problem for me (but i can't replay these scenes).
So i think it's a bug and you have to wait for the next update. Or ask somebody about a save

Sexyh90

Jul 6, 2020
I'm starting to feel fooled, a quest won't start (New World Order) I can't finish 2 quests. Playing online version 0.45 but my version says 0.43 please i need help. No more money in the game 304 days because Alice has stolen everything.
By the looks of it you did the same mistake as I did and some other players, when Kira is sunbathing, don't click on sunbath with Ann and Kira or it will mess everything up, just click on sunbath with Kira until Ann loses her job and you can actually see her sunbathing with Kira. For now, use a previous save file where you didn't click on sunbath with Kira and Ann, that's what I did and it worked for me.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
It's probably a detail but maybe this should have the "on hold" status ?
I mean the last patreon post isn't crystal clear about this but it's kinda what it says...

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
So this game surely is dead now. They won't find ways to get paid. They may not even be able to post on Patreon anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarul

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Hacke74
I absolutely agree with you. The main developer is just using an excuse not to solve the problems of the game. It's enough to look at what the latest updates were to understand that the developers have run out of imagination and have no ideas how to continue the game

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
It's amazing that even though there's several guides on how to cheat money in glamour(other than mine), they are hidden under 15 layers of spoiler links inside a FAQ that doesn't mention cheats at all.. and then people get annoyed at new fans asking for guidance..
After 4 years noone bothers to put a clear CHEATS link on the first page... it's not as if we're getting money from this.. we just wanna help people ffs..
TL;DR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are looking for cheats and bugfixes for an older version look in the main FAQ.

The download file is small is this an update patch or the full game?

It is the full game. DS changed the image file type to .webp this makes the overall game size smaller than before

Created a short (well it used to be short) FAQ with input from Squark and many others from the community to hopefully cut down on the repeated questions. If you think there should be a question here that isn't pm me with the corresponding answer and I will add it.

You can find a link to this on OP under extras.

Links in FAQ may take 24 hours to update to latest version

Most questions not related to walkthrough help have been answered in the FAQ. Please read it, it takes 15 minutes or less. If you still need help reply to the FAQ so others know you have at least tried to find the answer on your own.

When asking for quest help it is a good idea to include screenshots of your active quests to give those helping you a better understanding of where you are in the game.

Addendums to OP:
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!
The Offline version checks for game updates and previous Offline saves. The Online version checks for updates and talks back and forth with the server to "keep saves updated."​
Saves are encrypted and won't work if shared, so please do not ask for save files!
Saves were encrypted in previous Online versions, however that is no longer the case you can find some saves in following sections of the FAQ.​

Do-it-yourself compressed instructions here courtesy of fsck

I want to make a translation of the game where can I find the files I need?
fsck has a post explaining it here
Cheats are literally the second thing on the FAQ. All you have to do to get your money cheat added was tell me. I don't monitor the thread like I use to but if you @ me or drop me a pm I will see it. Also no one here can edit the op admins have to and someone has to request it and maybe it will get changed/added it took me several trys to get the FAQ added.

I looked through your cheat is in the FAQ but it was for .28 I have no way of knowing if it works for newer versions or not without being told if it is updated or if it still works no matter what. I don't use cheats and have no intention of testing every thing every time I let the community inform me and update as needed.

Last edited:

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Look, i appreciate your effort of putting this FAQ together, but my point still stands.. to find my guide(that still works since it uses the console and not direct save editing), I have to click:
FAQ -> SPOILER: Bugfixes and Cheats -> SPOILER: Glamour FAQ: -> SPOILER: Cheats, Troubleshooting, Bugfixes, Save Transferring -> SPOILER: Savefile Edit Cheats -> SPOILER: Cheats for all versions except .28 -> Kaiadas Cheats

That's 5 layers of Spoiler tags to get to the link, and if I have difficulty finding my own link, imagine how impossible it is for someone new who has no idea how the forum works...let alone use the search function(that's another mess in itself).. and that's why we have 500 pages of people asking for cheats again and again..
Ofcourse, since you are not a moderator you have no control of the OP, so i'm not blaming you specifically, but this has to be fixed for all guides, not just mine..

And finally, why are money cheats such a huge SPOILER ALERT? It's not as if you are spoiling the story or changing the course of the game.. the grind is unavoidable, the game is still a buggy mess, all the cheat does is ease off the horrible chore-circle(on top of the story-grind) that makes the game a painful experience..

Fenyastr

Mar 10, 2019
Hi, in version 0.45 I have completed almost all quests in the Main Story NEW WORLD ORDER except for

Now that mom has lost her old job, she's working as a maid in the house instead of Kate. (in progress)

In Alice's room, she says that it's reckless. Maybe another time.At around 14:00 pm (event happened more the 10 times now), the quest DOES NOT change its status to completed.Was in other rooms.

What am I missing? How to complete this quest?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Look, i appreciate your effort of putting this FAQ together, but my point still stands.. to find my guide(that still works since it uses the console and not direct save editing), I have to click:
FAQ -> SPOILER: Bugfixes and Cheats -> SPOILER: Glamour FAQ: -> SPOILER: Cheats, Troubleshooting, Bugfixes, Save Transferring -> SPOILER: Savefile Edit Cheats -> SPOILER: Cheats for all versions except .28 -> Kaiadas Cheats

That's 5 layers of Spoiler tags to get to the link, and if I have difficulty finding my own link, imagine how impossible it is for someone new who has no idea how the forum works...let alone use the search function(that's another mess in itself).. and that's why we have 500 pages of people asking for cheats again and again..
Ofcourse, since you are not a moderator you have no control of the OP, so i'm not blaming you specifically, but this has to be fixed for all guides, not just mine..

And finally, why are money cheats such a huge SPOILER ALERT? It's not as if you are spoiling the story or changing the course of the game.. the grind is unavoidable, the game is still a buggy mess, all the cheat does is ease off the horrible chore-circle(on top of the story-grind) that makes the game a painful experience..
The "spoilers" are used to condense the post so that it doesn't take up a full page and allows a person some rudimentary navigation options so they don't have to scrub through the whole post to find something. It has its pros and cons and definitely isn't perfect. I do listen to and try to make edits when someone suggests them. So if you think there is something that can make navigation easier feel free to share.

I copied the link to your cheat into the top cheat section.

Last edited:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I'm stuck pretty much on everything now. All of my quests say that I need more progression in other quests and more progress in the Special Chemistry quest (which I can't start).
Been searching through one post after another and 2 walkthroughs, and I got nothing.
When you start the college the principal tells you to go get a form from Zoe.
Zoe says she can't give it to you, you have to go to the medical center, which isn't there.
Tried to talk to her after that all I get is "Can I help you with something" and a reply of "No thanks".
Tried visiting her on Mondays before 1300, as well as inbetween every class and after.
Tried visiting her on Fridays before 1300, as well as inbetween every class and after.
Tried to talk to people during class, which you can't do, to get into trouble.
Tried skipping all classes for a week to get into trouble and it's like I never missed a class.
Tried showing up late to every class and they just tell me to wait outside for the rest of class without being in trouble.

How are you supposed to start this series of quests.

Forgot to mention, I'm on day 82 .

Edit: Well I'm a dummie. There was one part of the main quest for the Investigation that even though it showed finished, was not so I didn't see it. Finished that, and then Sopie sits with me, talk enable, good ole' spankin'.

Last edited:

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
The "spoilers" are used to condense the post so that it doesn't take up a full page and allows a person some rudimentary navigation options so they don't have to scrub through the whole post to find something. It has its pros and cons and definitely isn't perfect. I do listen to and try to make edits when someone suggests them. So if you think there is something that can make navigation easier feel free to share.

I copied the link to your cheat into the top cheat section.
Well, the ideal situation would be a clear CHEATS link in the OP(as it is on most of the games in F95), but since you have no control over that, your FAQ is the next viable option.
Thanks for moving the guide to the top, there's some other similar guides somewhere in the 1148 pages, by other people, but i don't know where... i'll look it up and let you know.. people put effort into these, and it'd be a shame to keep them buried.

Last edited:

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
I took the time to read several posts, not just the current ones. I noticed that there are many people asking for help and posting a screenshot. However, a screenshot cannot always help. For example, many ask about the punishment scene Ann in Alice's room, Ann refuses saying the risk is too great, she says to Max. I haven't seen a screen shot where Alice's punishment of Ann in Alice's room worked. Also haven't seen a screenshot of Max succeeding in Alice's room with Ann as the maid? I know about spoilers and whatnot, but there are ways for that!

Last edited:

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Ich habe mir die Zeit genommen, mehrere Beiträge zu lesen, nicht nur die aktuellen. Mir ist aufgefallen, dass es viele Leute gibt, die um Hilfe bitten und einen Screenshot posten. Ein Screenshot kann jedoch nicht immer helfen. Ein Beispiel, viele fragen nach der Bestrafungsszene Ann in Alices Zimmer, Ann weigert sich, dass das Risiko zu groß sei, sagt sie zu Max. Ich habe bisher keinen Screenshot gesehen, auf dem Alices Bestrafung von Ann in Alices Zimmer funktionierte. Habe auch keinen Screenshot gesehen, auf dem Max in Alices Zimmer mit Ann als Dienstmädchen erfolgreich war? Ich kenne Spoiler und so weiter, aber dafür gibt es Möglichkeiten!
This scene works in 0.44 not in 0.45
if you speak german only a few could understand you

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes