knrd1

Dec 23, 2018
post from publisher at vk / telegram:

I don't even know where to begin this post. I just can't think of any words to say. The creative process is "a bit" stalled and at the moment I just don't have the strength to finish 0.46 in the next few days.

Our team consists of half Russians and the other half Ukrainians. Our interpreter is currently in eastern Ukraine near the scene of active hostilities.

We all respect each other and each other's peoples. There was no animosity between Russians and Ukrainians until Russia invaded Ukraine. Now it is not clear when this nightmare will end and what will happen next.

But you are still wondering what is going to happen with the update and when you will be able to play in 0.46. At the moment we have all the frames for it ready. All the sprites are ready. Full-screen shots are partly still in processing.

Part of the text content is ready but not all of it. We won't give an exact date, but we will do our best to get back on track. We will keep you informed.

Translated with (free version)

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
I'm starting to feel fooled, a quest won't start (New World Order) I can't finish 2 quests. Playing online version 0.45 but my version says 0.43 please i need help. No more money in the game 304 days because Alice has stolen everything.

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
i'm stuck tryinig to get the anatomy lesson with the male model to start. I know the question has been asked before but I can't find anywhere [including the faq] where it has been answered. If I go to the classroom after students go to gym I can find maya and sometimes andrew but there are no actions offered other than to leave. I'm obviously missing something. Help please.

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck with this one. I go to Zoe and get the samples but the quest doesn't change.
Same, I also don't know what to do to progress New World Order, all I have left is Ann doing maid stuff but it doesn't seem like the scenes are changing. Max's Room > Blowjob, Alice's Room > Kicked Out, Ann's Room > Doggystyle. Over and over and over and over...

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
I don't think it's up to Alice and her leadership. Since some quests are only playable when she has the lead. But what really annoys me is the fact that I play with Max and that is no longer possible because Alice is in charge. For me, the game is over, so to speak, because Max is only clicked through from one loop to the next and thus has no influence on the game dynamics, since Alice determines the tasks that Max has to do. It's not the game concept that tells max what to do, but the game (game developers) have assigned this task to Alice, that's my opinion.
And so I personally don't enjoy the game anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeromike

Gastrin

Apr 6, 2018
I don't think it's up to Alice and her leadership. Since some quests are only playable when she has the lead. But what really annoys me is the fact that I play with Max and that is no longer possible because Alice is in charge. For me, the game is over, so to speak, because Max is only clicked through from one loop to the next and thus has no influence on the game dynamics, since Alice determines the tasks that Max has to do. It's not the game concept that tells max what to do, but the game (game developers) have assigned this task to Alice, that's my opinion.
And so I personally don't enjoy the game anymore.
Yeah I agree. I hope they'll give the control to Max again in the future updates.

Reactions: zeromike

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Yeah I agree. I hope they'll give the control to Max again in the future updates.
I've tried again to find a solution but unfortunately I have to say I'm just bored I'll wait for the upcoming update, otherwise I'll say goodbye to the game glamor, the more often I try to find a solution the less interesting the game becomes

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I've tried again to find a solution but unfortunately I have to say I'm just bored I'll wait for the upcoming update, otherwise I'll say goodbye to the game glamor, the more often I try to find a solution the less interesting the game becomes
And here we have the crux; the main reason people get bored of the game: endless repetition for no indication that you're actually doing anything.

Reactions: Hacke74

Hamish13

Sep 11, 2017
The main problem I have with this game is the same I had with (the original) BB - It's the Wait / Action! / Wait / Sleep cycle.
eg (as BB) looping Wait/Breakfast/Wait/Dinner/Wait/Sleep-Hope-its-the-right-event for literally in-game weeks.
Same for Kate, but it's the hotel events you need to go through, one-by-one.
The Devs must realise this, cos you can *choose* occupied room (unoccupied is wasting a day) and to increase Olivia's frequency.

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
post from publisher at vk / telegram:

I don't even know where to begin this post. I just can't think of any words to say. The creative process is "a bit" stalled and at the moment I just don't have the strength to finish 0.46 in the next few days.

Our team consists of half Russians and the other half Ukrainians. Our interpreter is currently in eastern Ukraine near the scene of active hostilities.

We all respect each other and each other's peoples. There was no animosity between Russians and Ukrainians until Russia invaded Ukraine. Now it is not clear when this nightmare will end and what will happen next.

But you are still wondering what is going to happen with the update and when you will be able to play in 0.46. At the moment we have all the frames for it ready. All the sprites are ready. Full-screen shots are partly still in processing.

Part of the text content is ready but not all of it. We won't give an exact date, but we will do our best to get back on track. We will keep you informed.

Translated with (free version)
Stay Safe ; whole world is watching ; Oekraine free ; Russia brave civilians arrested ; respect

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
don't care that the update is delayed, the reasons are understandable. But you should consider Big Brother no matter which version not finished, Big Brother Another Story developed, not finished small animations true a new element (extendable) unfortunately nothing new and it will probably stay that way. Glamor on wobbly feet, with incomprehensible twists, no animations (would have been good) the sound so bad that I play without sound. I think Glamor will meet a similar fate as Big Brother, partially ending up in the mod scene and becoming a caricature of itself. As long as the Patreons, who provide the most money, have their say and the small money payers are ignored, the game concept will be destroyed piece by piece, so another game that could have been something if the original concept had been kept will go to waste (garbage data) end.

den1anderson

Nov 4, 2017
Please tell me how to hack for money Glamor [v0.45.1]??? Through the Save Editor it doesn’t work, the instructions are not clear, I don’t know where the saves are at all.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes