Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Can someone tell me what the requirements are for the Niel questline.
I'm trying to finish the massage quest. Already slept with Alice but I can't progress until I do Niels.
I have already given her about 100 bottles of wine, the first few we drank together early on in the game, and everyone after she only says she has no time and gives me $5 for them.
Screenshot (2).png

Reactions: Tonnkooo

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Can someone tell me what the requirements are for the Niel questline.
I'm trying to finish the massage quest. Already slept with Alice but I can't progress until I do Niels.
I have already given her about 100 bottles of wine, the first few we drank together early on in the game, and everyone after she only says she has no time and gives me $5 for them.
View attachment 1697960
progress more in the new tradition quest to finish Neil quest so you can finish the message quest. can you provide us a picture of Neil quest

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Ok that would explain it. It doesn't mention the A New Tradition quest in the requirements so I never thought about that.
I have the new tradition quest but it's still locked because I don't have punishment at home.
Sad I was looking forward to continuing the Villa line, but I'll have to wait awhile it seems.
This game is hard to figure out when it's like that and have to figure out some quests by pure luck, or someone else telling you.

Thanks for the help.

Reactions: deshi9

almond

Feb 12, 2018
next update????any idea
All development has ceased due to the Russian invasion of the Ukraine. Some of the staff were Ukranian, many including Dark Silver himself are Russian. It is a terrible time for all of the staff involved atm. I do not think Dark Silver's group is in a position where it can work on Glamour anymore for the time being.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
what i disapprove here is once again the lack of communication. is this a delay ? if so why no news for 2 weeks when you said you'll keep patrons in the loop. is the game on hold indefinitely ? if so say it clearly.
Keeping ppl in the fog will skillfully keep patrons from cancelling their subscriptions right away, even if it's unclear if they get the money from pp or not atm.
would be a shame if he was trying to kinda pull an icstor move here.
DS often lies etc but he delivers. This would be some next level thing.
Marking the game as on hold here would maybe prevent some newer patrons from getting scammed, idk

Reactions: Konstantin

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Please help me
I am stuck here
Quest kira
And quest Zoe sprem sample
go to zoe every Sunday and give her samples. you will be able to progress more.

for Ann, skip visiting Kira at night as well as Lisa and Olivia. just go sleep with Ann, I think you have to go sleep in Ann's room at 0:00 o'clock and to make it easier tell Lisa to let Olivia come everyday so you can sleep with Ann alot more , this way you can finish the quest faster

Reactions: Heri_Hashimoto
Sep 24, 2020

for Ann, skip visiting Kira at night as well as Lisa and Olivia. just go sleep with Ann, I think you have to go sleep in Ann's room at 0:00 o'clock and to make it easier tell Lisa to let Olivia come everyday so you can sleep with Ann alot more , this way you can finish the quest faster
Thanks bro you help me

Reactions: deshi9

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016

how do you get to zoe on sunday?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes