ilytyg

Apr 5, 2017
keep playing Alice must punish Lisa, you haven't done it yet!
i've seen and finished this scene multiple times now but the tag still wont show up, not in red nor in green what should i do to trigger that? all the other tags are green

i'm also stuck at yoga (i keep apearing at 17 20) but i always get alice interrupting and going off to her room

and also stuck on the "max can give zoe another sample next week" ann hasn't asked me to go with me to college a third time yet and many weeks have gone by

what am i missing? is it a bug?

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
Can you change the game to german ? It is very inconvenient to use the external translator because you can not copy the texts, because they were inserted here as an image and not as text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Can you change the game to german ? It is very inconvenient to use the external translator because you can not copy the texts, because they were inserted here as an image and not as text.

No you can only use english and russian

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Hello, I've played this game as Kate and my only uncompleted quests are College Committee and Villa. There aren't instructions anymore on Villa and on College Committee, the game wants me to attend an anatomy lesson, but nothing happens after joining those lessons anymore. That must be the end of the current version of the game?

Also, I'm thinking of playing as Max but the game is pretty grindy so is playing as Max as grindy as playing as Kate?
It won't be different in Max's story, in fact, the events that take place in the game are very extensive and seem to never end.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Apparently allot of people have trouble reading.
The current version here is 0.45 part 1. The current Patreon version is 0.45 part 2, so there is an update that is not on this site.
Yes indeed 0.46 has been delayed to the current situation, but there still is an update if someone was to get it and post it here.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Apparently allot of people have trouble reading.
The current version here is 0.45 part 1. The current Patreon version is 0.45 part 2, so there is an update that is not on this site.
Yes indeed 0.46 has been delayed to the current situation, but there still is an update if someone was to get it and post it here.
That's incorrect

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
actually first part was called 0.45 and second part 45.1 so it is the correct version. But the name isn't the best option

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
actually first part was called 0.45 and second part 45.1 so it is the correct version. But the name isn't the best option
Well I guess this sites changelog, filename, and release date are all right and Patreon and discord are totally wrong then huh.
The 0.45.1 was posted here on January 31 which happens to be Patreons release date for 0.45 part 1 Offline. Since 0.45 part 2 Offline was release on February 6th, a week later, I guess Patreon and Discord lied then right?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well I guess this sites changelog, filename, and release date are all right and Patreon and discord are totally wrong then huh.
The 0.45.1 was posted here on January 31 which happens to be Patreons release date for 0.45 part 1 Offline. Since 0.45 part 2 Offline was release on February 6th, a week later, I guess Patreon and Discord lied then right?
Yes. I guess you haven't realized yet that Darksilver is a fine master of the ancient subtle art of circumvention.

0.45 is part 1

0.45.1 is part 2

We have the latest update. Period.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Look on the date thread updated just above release date

supernova3546

Mar 19, 2022
Need a bit of help on "Investigation" quest. I have made it to the point when Karen insists on a private lesson with just the two of us, but I missed the text where she says when and where... so I missed it. The quest log simply says "karen wants private lessons between just the two of us" and when I talk to Karen again she just tells me not to be late next time but it still never says when/where to meet her. I have tried the classroom at the same time you would meet her and Andrew but there is nobody there and I cant find her anywhere except normal class and the principals office during normal punishments...
I am also having issues with this quest, I've maxed the middle and last requirements but it dosent do anything for me when I try to do as Karen asks in her classes anymore, im stuck at 96%, please help

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Look on the date thread updated just above release date
I scanned back through the pages all the way back to February 6 and I did indeed discover that the 0.45 part 2 has been uploaded, and for that part I am indeed wrong.
However both the filename and changelog need to be updated to reflect the correct versions.
The zip file uploaded here was wrongly named to start with and that's probably were the confusion lied on that end, but there is absolutely nothing in the changelog reflecting a different version. It only shows 0.44 and 0.45.1, when it should have 0.44, 0.45.1 and 0.45.2 as even the file uploaded specified that is was 0.45 part 2.
Feb 6, 2022 at 4:37 PM
Glamour 0.45 part II (offline)

PC: Mega
Android: Mega

supernova3546

Mar 19, 2022
The College Committee chain just has those few quests with percentages. Once those are all done and you talk to the principal and then to Karen about not going to the club and staying in college that one should have said finished. And yes that is the end of this one for now. 0.45 part 2 (if it gets posted that is) adds some more of Max's quests but only bug fixes for Kate so just gotta wait for everything going on to settle down where they can finish 0.46 for more of Kates.

The Villa chain however will not say finished. Once those tasks are done, then it's just about who you want to have power over the punishment in the house (Max or Alice) with their authority. Doesn't really matter which one.

I will warn you though, Max's quests do not start off like Kate's where you jump straight into it. It is an extremely boring grind to start with.
I've been trying to get the villa quest finished but I can't seem to get Kate to clean the house in just the apron, even though I'm there at 1100, is there something I'm missing?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes