almond

Feb 12, 2018
I'm really disapointed with how Kate's route turned out. The pitch for Kate's story was that it would be an openworld sandbox RPG. In reality the game is just a linear adventure story with a ton of dead stats and abandoned content + characters. Not to mention the grinding.
And then there is the actual story. Spoilers follow:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay I complained a lot about the story but I really feel like it had a lot of potential but then it all just suddenly fell flat. Aside from the way the story was handled my other complaints with the game are the stats that don't matter, grades that don't matter, classmates that mostly don't matter. And a story where you're just being dragged along for the ride. You don't have a say in anything because your choices are either progress the story or don't. It's so stupid.
Max's route is pretty okay for what it is I guess. The BB girls do look better than the glamour girls imo.
Though all in all I'm still pretty disapointed in kate's route.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
how do you get to zoe on sunday?
Ann tells you of you want to go to zoe on Sunday, after that you can go to zoe by yourself , on sunday go the pool area you will see an option to go to zoe (if I remember correctly)

Reactions: D2K

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I'm really disapointed with how Kate's route turned out. The pitch for Kate's story was that it would be an openworld sandbox RPG. In reality the game is just a linear adventure story with a ton of dead stats and abandoned content + characters. Not to mention the grinding.
And then there is the actual story. Spoilers follow:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay I complained a lot about the story but I really feel like it had a lot of potential but then it all just suddenly fell flat. Aside from the way the story was handled my other complaints with the game are the stats that don't matter, grades that don't matter, classmates that mostly don't matter. And a story where you're just being dragged along for the ride. You don't have a say in anything because your choices are either progress the story or don't. It's so stupid.
Max's route is pretty okay for what it is I guess. The BB girls do look better than the glamour girls imo.
Though all in all I'm still pretty disapointed in kate's route.
That is strange, because I was so dissappointed in Max's route that I couldn't play it anymore. Day after day of doing nothing at all but passing time to wait for 1 or 2 things that you could actually do for 2 weeks. Nowhere to go but go room to room in the house in rooms where you can't even sit on your own couch until it wanted you to. Can't eat unless it's 7am or 7pm. Can't take a shower, layout, get in the pool, or watch tv in your own house except for a few specific events. 2 weeks of constantly passing time just try and corrupt your own family into sex with 1, maybe 2, events a day with not much progress.
It may get better, allot of people liked Max's route, but I can not make it past the pure boredom of being stuck at the house during the beginning.

Reactions: sherlockchange

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
all quests done at this point, but it doesn't go any further. I have considered all references to f95zone, whether it was an incorrect order or loaded a save that was true before the event, didn't work. i haven't played glamor for long but i'm losing interest can someone help me.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Ann tells you of you want to go to zoe on Sunday, after that you can go to zoe by yourself , on sunday go the pool area you will see an option to go to zoe (if I remember correctly)
it says max can give zoe another sample next week, but nothing happens in the week and no options are coming up in the pool. yoga seems stuck even though i've done it a bajillion times. any idea what i'm doing wrong?

nest19

Dec 7, 2016
Take showers with Julia and if her bedroom door in closed in the morning, go and "wake" her up.
Same problem. Took shower with Julia in the evening, but in the morning she sleeps, and nothing happens further. Maybe there are more detailes to trigger quest further?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Same problem. Took shower with Julia in the evening, but in the morning she sleeps, and nothing happens further. Maybe there are more detailes to trigger quest further?
Nick and Julia's scenes are linked to other quests. Try the shower about 3 or 4 times and if it doesn't go any further then it won't until you progress another quest. It usually (not always) tells you which one it's waiting on under their quest log.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
There will be no updates. The game is dead
Yes. It's not sad, but the game is dead. 0.46 won't be there anymore.
Yes and no.
The current posted version here is 0.45 part 1. 0.45 part 2 was release on February 6th on Patreon, but not yet posted here.
So technically, there is one remaining update that you haven't gotten yet, until you really have to worry about the delay.
Although for me, it doesn't matter because almost all of it focuses on Max's quest line and only a few bug fixes for Kates.
Put in a request for part 2 if you can't wait.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
So.. is there anything from DS? Where he at? He got drafted? His translator got bombed by DSs cousin or what? Don't tell me he's being silent ;)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Something tells me that there won't be any Glamour clones :sneaky::sneaky:

No money from Patreon = no BB Russian clones anymore :whistle:

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
for the laziest...

As you probably already know, Russia has invaded Ukraine. What you might not know about us, our team is half Russians and half Ukrainians. We don't have any personal conflicts and we're not breaking up or anything, we all get along fine, so at least you don't have to worry about that.
That being said, a war isn't exactly the best environment for good mental health or creativity, so the game's development has been stalled by the current events. As of this moment, none of us are in the immediate danger, but that can change literally at any moment.
Speaking of the update's current progress, we've rendered all images for 0.46, some of which are still being edited. A part of the update is ready, but not all of it. We'd love to go back to our normal lives and work on the game, but, well, it's a bit out of our control, isn't it. None of us want any of this. We will keep you in the loop.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
for the laziest...

As you probably already know, Russia has invaded Ukraine. What you might not know about us, our team is half Russians and half Ukrainians. We don't have any personal conflicts and we're not breaking up or anything, we all get along fine, so at least you don't have to worry about that.
That being said, a war isn't exactly the best environment for good mental health or creativity, so the game's development has been stalled by the current events. As of this moment, none of us are in the immediate danger, but that can change literally at any moment.
Speaking of the update's current progress, we've rendered all images for 0.46, some of which are still being edited. A part of the update is ready, but not all of it. We'd love to go back to our normal lives and work on the game, but, well, it's a bit out of our control, isn't it. None of us want any of this. We will keep you in the loop.
That was over 2 weeks ago.. discord posted in OP is very old, most likely not used anymore. Being silent for 2 weeks isn't "keep you in the loop".

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
That was over 2 weeks ago.. discord posted in OP is very old, most likely not used anymore. Being silent for 2 weeks isn't "keep you in the loop".
I agree with you. I'm just tired of speculating on rumors. Let's hope that everything will be fine with the developers and we will see an update soon.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I agree with you. I'm just tired of speculating on rumors. Let's hope that everything will be fine with the developers and we will see an update soon.
If DS could make just one game the way he wants and not give the highest tiers near-total creative control, we might see something actually worthwhile. If/when he comes back.

Reactions: starlord99

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Hello, I've played this game as Kate and my only uncompleted quests are College Committee and Villa. There aren't instructions anymore on Villa and on College Committee, the game wants me to attend an anatomy lesson, but nothing happens after joining those lessons anymore. That must be the end of the current version of the game?

Also, I'm thinking of playing as Max but the game is pretty grindy so is playing as Max as grindy as playing as Kate?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Hello, I've played this game as Kate and my only uncompleted quests are College Committee and Villa. There aren't instructions anymore on Villa and on College Committee, the game wants me to attend an anatomy lesson, but nothing happens after joining those lessons anymore. That must be the end of the current version of the game?

Also, I'm thinking of playing as Max but the game is pretty grindy so is playing as Max as grindy as playing as Kate?
The College Committee chain just has those few quests with percentages. Once those are all done and you talk to the principal and then to Karen about not going to the club and staying in college that one should have said finished. And yes that is the end of this one for now. 0.45 part 2 (if it gets posted that is) adds some more of Max's quests but only bug fixes for Kate so just gotta wait for everything going on to settle down where they can finish 0.46 for more of Kates.

The Villa chain however will not say finished. Once those tasks are done, then it's just about who you want to have power over the punishment in the house (Max or Alice) with their authority. Doesn't really matter which one.

I will warn you though, Max's quests do not start off like Kate's where you jump straight into it. It is an extremely boring grind to start with.

Reactions: Drinkolvi
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes