orakli011

Mar 17, 2022
I'm stuck at Big Brother quest and Big problem quest....

Now Big Brother quest lines looks like completed but quest still not completed and not triggered anything what am i suppose to do?

1648155715703.png

Also big problem quest still asking sample.... I tried to every week even every day too also tried on kate too... but still nothhing changing... what i have to do more?

1648155802731.png

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Now Big Brother quest lines looks like completed but quest still not completed and not triggered anything what am i suppose to do?

View attachment 1720460

Also big problem quest still asking sample.... I tried to every week even every day too also tried on kate too... but still nothhing changing... what i have to do more?

View attachment 1720462
Keep giving samples to Zoe. after some time she will inform you that Kate will now take your samples.

orakli011

Mar 17, 2022
Keep giving samples to Zoe. after some time she will inform you that Kate will now take your samples.
She did. In every times... i did it with kate too several times..... stilll the same... even kate sample screens give me options mouth or cup... but still nothing going...

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this text is not the masturbation of an interpreter from Ukraine, then the DS has flowed in the footsteps - Kolya from Urengoy 2.0

Если этот текст не рукоблудие толмача с Украины, то ДС потёк по стопам - Коли из Уренгоя 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantin

orakli011

Mar 17, 2022

Still nothing.. I'm missing something but what....

Dami Dshi

May 13, 2020

Today we're releasing 0.46, Kate is the protagonist. The new update is all about Max joining college and Nicolas implementing new rules, related to this event.

There's an alternative punishment system. A big series of events, involving Kate, Max, Karen, and Sophie.

Julia is now teaching the swimming class. Most of the events will happen in the shower after the class. We've reused the images from 0.45, but from Kate's perspective. As usual, since we didn't have to render and edit new images, it only took us a couple of days to implement these.

Kate can now stay after the swimming class and have fun with Max in the shower.

A teaser about Angela, Oscar, and Max for future updates.

0.47 will be focused on Max. Tomorrow there will be a poll where you will pick the focus of the update.

As usual, the next post will have links to download our offline version for PC and Android.
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from .

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Actually looks like an update with substance for once.
But will there be an update that's just for Kate ever again? There's still a fuckton of loose ends.
Let's not forget the unsatisfying conclusion of the Investigation quest.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Who cares about that slut.
I and the many people who consider Max to be nothing but the misbegotten offspring of a weasel and an echidna, that's who.
He has a weaselly nature and seems to nothing but a bag of dicks.
All I want is for DS to do his mofo job and develop the countless loose ends he's left.
Max's story portrays her as just another slut but in her story that's up to the player. She can bas as slutty (or not) as you want.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes