sanja1970

Mar 29, 2021
i can t start new events i have finish 45 download offline 46 and when i am start it say it if is version 45.1 and i play 2 weeks but nothing new from 46

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Here are the differences between the online and offline versions. The completed quests are shown in a different order. You can finish the offline version, you just have to think a bit.

Screenshot_58.png Screenshot_57.png

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
CHAOS !!!
The 0.46 (Offline) update is a shamble !
The storyline is messed up and you get MANY events out off order,
The lesson are mixed up and at times you WILL get the WRONG lessons.
Options are available from the start, Before you get to the *events* that were suppose to trigger them.
The Gym and Pool lessons are really messed up !
You have problems changing and attending Gym lessons and the timing is shot to hell,
as for the Pool lessons due to timing issues some lessons take *ONE MINUTE* (game time)
which will allow you to trigger a second Pool Lessons.

While you may be able to complete the Tasks,
In will be in a random order and
your gameplay will follow NO COHERENT STORYLINE !

If all you want is to see images, carry on,
But if you want to follow Kate's story ,
It might be better to wait until *someone* releases a "Fixed" version of "0.46(offline)

Last edited:

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
CHAOS !!!
Options are available from the start, Before you get to the *events* that were suppose to trigger them.
You have problems changing and attending Gym lessons and the timing is shot to hell,
as for the Pool lessons due to timing issues some lessons take *ONE MINUTE* (game time)

But if you want to follow Kates story ,
It might be better to wait until *someone* releases a "Fixed" version of "0.46(offline)
Thats why i suggested that dev should focus on Kates story! Max has hes chance and many mods... Maxs story is boring, its telling the same thing over and over, he might be only a 2nd plan character like hes sisters, but playing max is just lame.... I think there was a real chance to build a greta game about Kate, get her more oportunies, more stories and new ppl around her! for my self i stop patronite that project becouse of Max priority to DarkSilver. If you agree with me and want Kates as main MC just press like. I think that Kate has got a great potencial and it get waste of Max boring story side.. Cheers

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
CHAOS !!!

But if you want to follow Kates story ,
The problem with the gym and pool event is a long standing bug. When the clock reaches around 10:50, you end up having to double click all buttons and time will only advance 1 minute per click. Because of this I have exited the 2nd class, worked in the hotel, went home and played in the basement, and still made it back to school for PE. This bug will also not allow you to change clothes properly, and you end up getting thrown into the gym area as soon as you hit the entrance hall (after 11:30) and have to wait till one of the coaches tell you you're late before you can go shower and change back to your school clothes. I didn't notice it one time and went home, and then this happened the next day upon entering school, so I got $900 worth of fines because of missed classes, homework, and punishments.

Who cares about that slut.
I do, and I think you got the sluts mixed up.
Kate starts off sweet and innocent, while Max is the slut the whole time.
Kates story has allot of choices that you make every day to progressively get her to change into being more open and actually into sex. You constantly move one place to another to work, eat, shop, visit people and actually have a life. It also has a reasonable (for the game atleast) ending in the Villa with Alice and Max always fighting for power over the house.

Max's story on the other hand, from beginning till end, is just Max being a pervert trying to convert the whole house to be like him. There's nothing to do and nowhere to go with 1 or 3 events per day (morning, noon, night), and constantly passing time to get to the next event.
Then Max's story ends with no fight for power in the Villa like Kates story, but losing everything and being a useless, powerless, broke loser who simply does what he's told. Most people would say he got what he wanted, but all I saw was me losing my show because my sister wasn't good at her cam show, losing $40k plus new revenue, being forced to have sex with people to benefit Alice and not because I wanted to, having no say about anything, and getting punished by my sister but can't punish her for anything. Add that the fact that once she steals the show, the leverage of Alice blackmailing Max is really reversed, he could have easily said screw you, told on her, and since the show was already stolen, he would have lost nothing new, but could have reveled in her losing everything and put him back on top (which doesn't happen).

I liked allot of Kates story and it made sence while Max's story was excruciating boredom 80% of the time just to become Alices bitch boy.

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
The game turned from a harem - into an orgy, apparently that was the goal of the supporters, no matter that in the orgies there are never feelings and everyone there just participates as if they were in an animal competition !!! It's a pity that they ruined a good story, which was a hit among everyone else, and now they are trying to satisfy all the audiences by putting a little for everyone and in the end it becomes a mess !!! I know that I should not express a negative opinion, especially after the warning on the site, but sometimes the change is not good, if you try to please everyone - you no longer look like yourself !!!

John7776

Feb 6, 2018
The online game is messed,have just posted on pat, when u start a new game, during second swim class, it auto catapults u to julia being the coach and max is alreadt joined them, this is at the stage when u havent even unlock your job yet

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes