John7776

Feb 6, 2018
The online game is messed,have just posted on pat, when u start a new game, during second swim class, it auto catapults u to julia being the coach and max is alreadt joined them, this is at the stage when u havent even unlock your job yet

John7776

Feb 6, 2018
CHAOS !!!
The 0.46 (Offline) update is a shamble !
The storyline is messed up and you get MANY events out off order,
The lesson are mixed up and at times you WILL get the WRONG lessons.
Options are available from the start, Before you get to the *events* that were suppose to trigger them.
The Gym and Pool lessons are really messed up !
You have problems changing and attending Gym lessons and the timing is shot to hell,
as for the Pool lessons due to timing issues some lessons take *ONE MINUTE* (game time)
which will allow you to trigger a second Pool Lessons.

While you may be able to complete the Tasks,
In will be in a random order and
your gameplay will follow NO COHERENT STORYLINE !

If all you want is to see images, carry on,
But if you want to follow Kate's story ,
It might be better to wait until *someone* releases a "Fixed" version of "0.46(offline)
Same for the Online, start a new game, 2nd swim class, u get julia as a coach and max is already in coed shower, before u even get a job, have posted on pat, gonna wait for a fix, also encountered julia sprite dissapering

Btw, guys what is the difference btw Patreon Offline and Online and is the contents locked according to the tiers, Dark's game is good, may upgrade my tier later a bit when i have more funds, would appreciate feedback

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Same for the Online, start a new game, 2nd swim class, u get julia as a coach and max is already in coed shower, before u even get a job, have posted on pat, gonna wait for a fix, also encountered julia sprite dissapering

Btw, guys what is the difference btw Patreon Offline and Online and is the contents locked according to the tiers, Dark's game is good, may upgrade my tier later a bit when i have more funds, would appreciate feedback
Sounds like the worst possible case of "No Testing Done".

kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
everytime i try to go to sport class the game freezes, anyone else? also u cant skip time in school. probably the biggest bug update ever.

Last edited:

John7776

Feb 6, 2018
everytime i try to go to sport class, the game freezes, anyone else? also u cant skip time in school. probably the biggest bug update ever.
I tried redownloading f95 v45, loaded up on my save and quest that is not on the list pops up and it in the midst of the quest, ie for that version i had not unlock max joining college yet but when i started the class day, kate had a punishment and max was there it seemed that it was midway of another quest, but journal had no indication, suspect it might be due to either the updater for pat or the streaming assets, as it all bonkers atm, am shelving it aside until the fix is out.

just joined dark pat today and encountered this, for me at least its offline,online and previous versions are all affected, hence i suspect its either the pat updater or streaming assets or the glitch for the offline, unsure

Reactions: kevin19997

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
If those pictures posted on the previous page are actually from the game, I am compelled to state the following before I permanently unplug from this game and thread.

As I've mentioned previously, Kate's story was somewhat unique and showed a higher level of creativity than most stories on here. But the creator(s) of the game (as is their right) decided to focus on producing a pile of mediocrity not unlike many games on here. Too bad. To the rubbish bin you go.

Hasta Luego.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I can't seem to be able to get the alternative punishment, every time I chat with Sophie in class, it just adds to our relationship and nothing else, I'm playing the online version

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I definitely gave up on playing this. Max's story is for a certain "loser" public that does not accept the reality of life. The first thing I didn't like was that made Max's story rushed, so that development of corruption that always horny me on was lost. Afterwards, everything for Max becomes relatively easy, I'm not wanting the MC to push himself to the point of making the story slow and tiresome, but damn, create a decent story, where the characters have personalities and internal and external conflicts. In Lisa's script for example, I started to hate having to read that, because I believed that DS was creating a curious and perverted Lisa personality but it seems like he kind of forced it. Instead of him playing it forward, he was "grind" a silly relationship to the point that I said to myself, I'm tired of it.

This also boils down to Ann's script, like every player who has played BB, we want to see the MC's perversity and not the other way around. To be honest, I can't even try to explain it, because the game works like that, the game throws you an advanced story, you think it's good and then you lose all that hard-on. Alice sort of playing a small part of Eric, of course, not quite that but DS putting a little mistress on her. Kira without many important scripts, is sometimes an figurant, sometimes Max's lover. This boils down to the new BB of DS, he puts Max in college (same as Alice and Kate) and makes the MC the sexiest kid in the area, because he wants to please that "loser" public out of reality. Let's say I'm wrong or you don't agree with what I said, but the story sucks.

People keep complaining about Kate's story, Kate's story ended when DS introduced Fedor and Neil, characters who didn't make any impact on the game. DS put it on just so their fans could see a sex scene with another male NPC other than Nick, because it didn't make much sense to me, because Kate takes a week or two to clean the basement to make it her room and her sister turns it into a dungeon of pleasure, with sex toys (bdsm) and so she decides to rent a room where Veronica lives and if she didn't have the rent money she could pay with her body. But let's say that Fedor is no worse than Neil and that Fedor has a more important script, but why the hell didn't DS advance the story of Kate starting her life after she left Julia's house? Poledance and striping classes were they for nothing? DS is so impressed by its audience that it makes a mess of its script, because he should have started with the college events first and then Kate would find out that Veronica was a striper dancer, and then the Kate and Veronica events would begin. Kate would start by renting a room and living with Veronica and then she would have the option of living alone in a rented residence. I confess that I find it difficult for her story to progress, because there are many things and half of them could not work out, that's why DS kept the narrative of its story stuck with Max's, because in my view, DS doesn't know what else to do.

wazaa

Aug 5, 2017
You know that the team is half Russian half Ukrainian, no? I think it is obvious they facing some issues right now. Be critical but not be hard, with them. You're getting their game for free.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes