derive

May 2, 2018
I can't trigger any more alternative punishments for Kate. She got spanked once by max, but now when I talk to Sophie in Class I don't get caught anymore. Another bug?

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Things I would like to see happen.
1=More of Candy
2=More of the massuse
3=More home visits from students to both Kate and Max's house.

2 Questions.
1-Kate inviting max to the shower at school. Is that it? Just keep doing that for the scene or will someone see?
2-I am trying to remember when this happened.

RedStar

Jun 9, 2017
I can't remember for sure, but this sounds like Kira's sunbathing quest. If it is this starts at 12:00 and you have to catch Kira sunbathing (not with Kira and Ann) it will progress from there to rubbing lotion then to 2 or 3 differnt sex scenes.
Nah, I've done all of the Kira sunbathing stuff from 12:00 (both alone and with Ann) until it keeps repeating, it's the same quest and same step but a different objective (the one you're talking about is Kira's lunch breaks).
This line seems to indicate that I must apply lotion to Alice when she's on a towel next to the swimming pool from 13:00 to 14:00 (often bra-less or naked) but I've reached a point where she doesnt do that anymore. I'm not sure if it's because Ann is now home and cleaning rooms during that time or if it's because I joined the college... I wish there had been some sort of safety to prevent this from happening.

What's also weird is that I somehow joined the college in between the two medical examinations that seem to be prerequite. (But i don't read most dialogue so I'm not sure if that's normal). Overall it feels like the storylines are messed up around that point.

screen.png

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes