Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
There are a lot of bugs in the game. Especially when the time comes to 11-00. From 11-00 to 12-00 it is not squandered and constant bugs

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
It's simple, everytime you go on your laptop and start a new rule change, just go to Veronica again and win at poker for a wish.
Keep doing it every few days, after the rules change a few times it will complete.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
The changelog was not updated for 46. I finally figured out that the update is a Kate update. Go to Julia and she tells you about her becoming the swimming instructor and Kate's college. It goes from there.

Last edited:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
There are a lot of bugs in the game. Especially when the time comes to 11-00. From 11-00 to 12-00 it is not squandered and constant bugs
It does have a bug from 10:50 - 11:30. If you're in school during these times I can tell you either how to bypass it, or take advantage of it to get extra things done.
If you're in school after 2nd class, you can go room to room until time starts to advance properly again, which should be around 11:30, and then go to PE. Everything will be ok after that.

Or you could take and after the 2nd class, make sure time is advancing 1 minutes at a time (since it doesn't happen every day, just most days) and then go work in the hotel, then go home and take any punishment or random encounter, then go back to school and advance time by going room to room till 11:30, then go to PE normally.
You could go to PE right after the 2nd class when this is happening, but if you do, you will still have to go back to PE after time is progressing normally, and wait until the coach tells you you're late and to go change before you can get back into regular clothes to leave properly.

Never ever ever leave the school for the days end when this event happens before making sure you are back in your school clothes. If it happens, and you didn't shower and change clothes back to school clothes, the next day you come to school you will be in your gym uniform and immediately kicked into the gym area and most of the time won't be able to change clothes until gymn class starts. That will result in fines for missing 2 classes, no homework for 2 class, and have punishment missed, which will get you a massive fine and on the verge of being expelled.

Reactions: Sesinho

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
its been a while like couple of months since im sitting on julia ordered the paint, is it possible i missed it and if i did what can i do?
Digging through all the posts, I'm seeing allot of talk about the quest being bugged, never happened to me.
From what is being said, be at home before noon and just pass time in the hallway, if it's not bugged it should trigger. Apparently the time is wrong with the walkthrough saying from 1500 - 1900, but instead it's 1200.
If it is bugged you either have to go into your save file and edit a value, or start over. Supposed to be a bug fix in the FAQ to solve this problem, but I found no mention of it after digging through the links.

This is the post I found about the bugged game save being fixed. save bug

bobytt

Jun 19, 2017
Digging through all the posts, I'm seeing allot of talk about the quest being bugged, never happened to me.
From what is being said, be at home before noon and just pass time in the hallway, if it's not bugged it should trigger. Apparently the time is wrong with the walkthrough saying from 1500 - 1900, but instead it's 1200.
If it is bugged you either have to go into your save file and edit a value, or start over. Supposed to be a bug fix in the FAQ to solve this problem, but I found no mention of it after digging through the links.

This is the post I found about the bugged game save being fixed. save bug
I tried that like 10 times no go for me, i just hate the idea to start over...

bobytt

Jun 19, 2017
As you progress some, Julia will order the paint. You have to answer the door to get it from the delivery guy, so you'll know when it gets there. Once you get it, it's just walk into the basement and click.

As I said in another reply, it should be here long ago. I was waiting for days in the hallway.

polkm22

Jun 27, 2017
It does have a bug from 10:50 - 11:30. If you're in school during these times I can tell you either how to bypass it, or take advantage of it to get extra things done.
If you're in school after 2nd class, you can go room to room until time starts to advance properly again, which should be around 11:30, and then go to PE. Everything will be ok after that.

Or you could take and after the 2nd class, make sure time is advancing 1 minutes at a time (since it doesn't happen every day, just most days) and then go work in the hotel, then go home and take any punishment or random encounter, then go back to school and advance time by going room to room till 11:30, then go to PE normally.
You could go to PE right after the 2nd class when this is happening, but if you do, you will still have to go back to PE after time is progressing normally, and wait until the coach tells you you're late and to go change before you can get back into regular clothes to leave properly.

Never ever ever leave the school for the days end when this event happens before making sure you are back in your school clothes. If it happens, and you didn't shower and change clothes back to school clothes, the next day you come to school you will be in your gym uniform and immediately kicked into the gym area and most of the time won't be able to change clothes until gymn class starts. That will result in fines for missing 2 classes, no homework for 2 class, and have punishment missed, which will get you a massive fine and on the verge of being expelled.
The instructions are correct. But the passage of the plot does not help. Similarly, the opportunity to receive an alternative punishment is blocked.
But this bug accelerates the development of the plot. In one day you can get 2 events in the pool and shower!
And if you go home in a sports uniform, you'll just come in a sports uniform the next day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John7776

Feb 6, 2018
am hoping this works, have traced the files to user/user/appdata/locallow/sandlust and have manually removed it and am gonna restart the game online fresh

btw i have subbed $5 on pat, but nearier today the game said premium content will be available on 23.5

can someone explain how it works the tiers

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Anyone else get stuck in the school like this and cant do anything?

View attachment 1726853
Someone talked earlier this specific issue. I think you can go to the locker area, dont remember but, but in that aproiximate area you can wait there until its time for the shower.
For the paint guy, i guess you tried switching from various places to the hall, or hall to dinning room and so.

bobytt

Jun 19, 2017
Someone talked earlier this specific issue. I think you can go to the locker area, dont remember but, but in that aproiximate area you can wait there until its time for the shower.
For the paint guy, i guess you tried switching from various places to the hall, or hall to dinning room and so.
Wait is disabled i have to switch from different rooms for the time to pass, and yes i switched different places and then go to hallway for the paint to come no luck so far. really frustrating....

Reactions: Sesinho

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
CHAOS !!!
The 0.46 (Offline) update is a shamble !
The storyline is messed up and you get MANY events out off order,
The lesson are mixed up and at times you WILL get the WRONG lessons.
Options are available from the start, Before you get to the *events* that were suppose to trigger them.
The Gym and Pool lessons are really messed up !
You have problems changing and attending Gym lessons and the timing is shot to hell,
as for the Pool lessons due to timing issues some lessons take *ONE MINUTE* (game time)
which will allow you to trigger a second Pool Lessons.

While you may be able to complete the Tasks,
In will be in a random order and
your gameplay will follow NO COHERENT STORYLINE !

If all you want is to see images, carry on,
But if you want to follow Kate's story ,
It might be better to wait until *someone* releases a "Fixed" version of "0.46(offline)
I also have the same problems... every time the clock comes around 11.00 the time stops running and Kate never gets to go to classes in the pool or gym...what can I do? thanks

polkm22

Jun 27, 2017
Anyone else get stuck in the school like this and cant do anything?

View attachment 1726853
This is a funny bug. It is best to start auto-saving the PREVIOUS day when physical education was not in the pool. And go to physical education after 11.15, and preferably at 11.30.
Skipping time at this moment does not work. Therefore, you will have to go to college. Or do not go to physical education at all on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. However, the problem will eventually remain until 13.00

Reactions: bobytt

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
The instructions are correct. But the passage of the plot does not help. Similarly, the opportunity to receive an alternative punishment is blocked.
But this bug accelerates the development of the plot. In one day you can get 2 events in the pool and shower!
And if you go home in a sports uniform, you'll just come in a sports uniform the next day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no clue why you would want 2 events in the pool and shower, which has no development progress for the plot. You'll have to explain that one.
Yes, but if you arrive at school still in your gym uniform, it will immediately kick you into the gym area. If that happens, you can't go anywhere or do anything until it lets you change, which is almost always won't be at that time but at the time of PE class. In that case, you just missed 2 classes because you can't walk into the hallway to get to class.
It does correct itself sometimes, not saying it doesn't, but most of the time, it bites you in the ass because you failed to return to PE after the time bug has stopped and simply change clothes.
As far as the alternate punishment, after I missed 2 classes this way, I didn't notice anything after school about it until the next day. Because I missed those 2 classes and failed to turn in homework, I was supposed to I guess report to the principals office at 1400 (even though it said nothing) the next day I checked and I had received $900 in fines. That's when I decided to make full use of the glitch and immediately after PE and the bug started, I went to the nurse to work (only 3 minutes passed instead of 3 hours), then to the hotel to work, then checked for event at home, and then back to PE before 11:30, passed time till I was told I was late, shower and change clothes, rest of the day free. Every school day that the glitch happened I did this.

So the passage of the plot, seems to help quit a bit don't you think. I would have otherwise missed that event in the basement at the house and missed working to make money at the hotel each day to work at the nurses office to pay off the fines because of the glitch not letting me change clothes and then forgetting about it.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Wait is disabled i have to switch from different rooms for the time to pass, and yes i switched different places and then go to hallway for the paint to come no luck so far. really frustrating....
Im not sure if it always works but if you clic one of the wait buttons many times it works, with a delay, just do it like your life depends on it. It worked for me. Its just that the times that I did it, what I really needed was to fine tune the time pasing, which works better switching rooms.

Anyway, with a couple of exceptions, sex scenes in this game are not that good, to deserve going through all the trouble. And many scenes are like slideshows.
So dont sacrifice your mental health :LOL:

Reactions: bobytt
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes