Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Wait is disabled i have to switch from different rooms for the time to pass, and yes i switched different places and then go to hallway for the paint to come no luck so far. really frustrating....
Im not sure if it always works but if you clic one of the wait buttons many times it works, with a delay, just do it like your life depends on it. It worked for me. Its just that the times that I did it, what I really needed was to fine tune the time pasing, which works better switching rooms.

Anyway, with a couple of exceptions, sex scenes in this game are not that good, to deserve going through all the trouble. And many scenes are like slideshows.
So dont sacrifice your mental health :LOL:

Reactions: bobytt

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Hi folks,
Anyone verify if the bug with Ann in New World Order fixed yet? I'm still stuck!
Nope it's still there. Best you can do is do not sun tan with both ladies until Ann has lost her job. If you tan with Ann even once before she loses her job, it will be glitched from that point on.

I tried that like 10 times no go for me, i just hate the idea to start over...
Well that sucks, that save file should have fixed it and let Rick come to the door with the paint at 1200.

Reactions: bobytt

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hmm, looked into the time skip bug and I think I found a solution (at least it works on my end without issues... ^^)
If anyone wants to try it attached you can find two archives (one with cheats, one without) which includes all fixes from my older fixpack (see the spoiler in the old post for more explanations about the fixes/cheats) + the new time skip fix...
I don't have the time to test the old content (probably not before next weekend), so be careful and backup your saves before using it...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I also have the same problems... every time the clock comes around 11.00 the time stops running and Kate never gets to go to classes in the pool or gym...what can I do? thanks
Don't hold your breath awaiting a fix from DS !

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
what am I missing in ann maid job to fucked her room can you tell me pls
How did you get the Alice punishes Ann scene?
I've tried seems like forever each day. I've done Max's and Ann's rooms hundreds of times and always either can't get into Alices room or immediately kicked out by Ann. The whole time Alice remains at the pool.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
The times that stuck thing happened to me was related to talking to someone, for instance the director, or one of the teachers, maybe KAren even i can't remember. Maybe its not your case, but if it is, the solution for me was going to the main hall in school and clic skip classes and the person that you need to talk to will come to you.
I hope that helps.

Try going to the hall in the house and hit wait untill he shows. Its a similar trick to what I said above. If requirements are met, it will trigger. Read the desrciption, maybe there is a specific time. Try the trick mindlessly for week anyway :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the advice. I tried it but no luck. THEN I accidently went into the bathroom with Julia in in and that triggered a sex scene in the shower. Which was not hinted at in the Questlog. Afterwards the quest was finished.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Well atleast they are appearing for you guys. Here's my list of events.
Called to principals office before class.
Missed 1st class and can't get in.
Try to start 2nd class (Always Karens class), it starts special punishment, miss class and start of PE
Kicked out of PE because I'm late.
New day. Same events.

And the quests just say, Lets see what Karen will come up with next.

Guess I'll just have to wait to play it.

polkm22

Jun 27, 2017
Hmm, looked into the time skip bug and I think I found a solution (at least it works on my end without issues... ^^)
If anyone wants to try it attached you can find two archives (one with cheats, one without) which includes all fixes from my older fixpack (see the spoiler in the old post for more explanations about the fixes/cheats) + the new time skip fix...
I don't have the time to test the old content (probably not before next weekend), so be careful and backup your saves before using it...
Thanks.
But you can play with the problems of time. But blocking alternative punishments slows down the gameplay.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Is this an update for both sides or just Kate? It seems exceptionally short if it is only the Kate line.

On the bright side there is at least a hint of a further story line, not much there but at least a hint more than before.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Is this an update for both sides or just Kate? It seems exceptionally short if it is only the Kate line.

On the bright side there is at least a hint of a further story line, not much there but at least a hint more than before.
It is for Kates story as it relates to Max only.

AshleyXRose

May 28, 2021
Dark SilverToday at 12:58 PM
We are back on Discord again! If you have any questions, you can use the relevant chats below. In the Images section, we will show footage from future updates. Well, in the general chat you can discuss whatever you want. Oh yes, Antares is our programmer. For technical questions, all questions to him

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes