BDI

May 23, 2017
That's what we've been asking for several pages. How to trigger the Ann being punished in Alices room since Max can only go in there, see Ann cleaning, Ann kicks Max out instantly, no scene.
The chances are that if you use the 0.45 save right above your post, that it should give you the opportunity to see that.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Ann cleans Lisa and Max's room at 13:30, then she clean Alice's room at 14:00, last she cleans her room at 14:30. if you want to see Ann being punished by Alice you have to to go to Alice's room at 14:00 and so on with Ann's event in her room at 14:30
NOT in version 0.46.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
this update was actually meaningless. It is basically the kate and max events in the kate story line. I thought there would be a bit more new content...

Reactions: Priappus

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Ann cleans Lisa and Max's room at 13:30, then she clean Alice's room at 14:00, last she cleans her room at 14:30. if you want to see Ann being punished by Alice you have to to go to Alice's room at 14:00 and so on with Ann's event in her room at 14:30
I apologize in advance for my bad english. I know the times when and in which room Ann cleans and I know even if the sunbathing event with Ann and Kira takes place too early, the quest Big Problem with Zoe cannot be completed. I know even if sunbathing with Ann and Kira happens too soon, the New World Order will be considered complete. However, there is no punishment for Ann in Alice's room. I now believe that this punishment is a myth, I believe that all those who claim to have seen this punishment are lying because there is not a single screenshot of this mythical punishment. At least that's my personal opinion. But I'm happy to be convinced otherwise, because I find this game interesting.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
I apologize in advance for my bad english. I know the times when and in which room Ann cleans and I know even if the sunbathing event with Ann and Kira takes place too early, the quest Big Problem with Zoe cannot be completed. I know even if sunbathing with Ann and Kira happens too soon, the New World Order will be considered complete. However, there is no punishment for Ann in Alice's room. I now believe that this punishment is a myth, I believe that all those who claim to have seen this punishment are lying because there is not a single screenshot of this mythical punishment. At least that's my personal opinion. But I'm happy to be convinced otherwise, because I find this game interesting.
no bro, you are wrong. the punishment is already exists. I played 0.44 and I saw Ann getting punished by Alice. I am afraid you have a problem with your game or you don't know what to do.

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
no bro, you are wrong. the punishment is already exists. I played 0.44 and I saw Ann getting punished by Alice. I am afraid you have a problem with your game or you don't know what to do.
It may be true that the penalty exists, but it is not triggered and, as you can see, I am not alone in this matter. I've restarted this game for the 4th time and yes, I've also deleted all the files, including saved games, beforehand. The result has always been the same. Up to this point I have described and no further. I also found out from friends that the apk version and the mac version are similar and the same and that it could possibly be due to the technical equipment is unlikely. I don't want to make the game bad like some hir, I respect the performance of those who make it available to us free of charge and that everyone has their own opinion is also ok. But when so many describe the same problem, I think there must be something drann. I am still looking for help with this issue and will continue to try to find a solution myself. I still thank you for the fact that I have already received help in some cases that have brought me forward in the game, but at the moment I am stuck.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
It may be true that the penalty exists, but it is not triggered and, as you can see, I am not alone in this matter. I've restarted this game for the 4th time and yes, I've also deleted all the files, including saved games, beforehand. The result has always been the same. Up to this point I have described and no further. I also found out from friends that the apk version and the mac version are similar and the same and that it could possibly be due to the technical equipment is unlikely. I don't want to make the game bad like some hir, I respect the performance of those who make it available to us free of charge and that everyone has their own opinion is also ok. But when so many describe the same problem, I think there must be something drann. I am still looking for help with this issue and will continue to try to find a solution myself. I still thank you for the fact that I have already received help in some cases that have brought me forward in the game, but at the moment I am stuck.
Yeah alot of people facing this problem, it's mostly a bug in the game

I will record a video for my game to show you how Alice punishes Ann and to ensure you that the punishment is exists

aas116

May 17, 2020
thar is a bug in the game the last class in college it finish at 11:00 and it shod be at 12:00 it repeat it salf agein and agein can someone fix it ?

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
thar is a bug in the game the last class in college it finish at 11:00 and it shod be at 12:00 it repeat it salf agein and agein can someone fix it ?
Here

https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-46-dark-silver.10579/post-7814005

Hmm, looked into the time skip bug and I think I found a solution (at least it works on my end without issues... ^^)
If anyone wants to try it attached you can find two archives (one with cheats, one without) which includes all fixes from my older fixpack (see the spoiler in the old post for more explanations about the fixes/cheats) + the new time skip fix...
I don't have the time to test the old content (probably not before next weekend), so be careful and backup your saves before using it...

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes