f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Release notes for v0.49 (patreon)

We've tried to make 0.49 a smaller update and half succeeded. Size-wise, it's about as big as our usual update, but it only took us three weeks to make. So the best of both worlds, really.
Right now, villa residents have a money problem and they need to find a way to pay their bills. Kira only knows one way to make money, which she can't do because she is restricted by the non-compete clause. Luckily, Alice has no such restrictions and is willing to pick up the slack. And of course, Max has to be involved in the process.
0.49 is focused on Kira teaching Max and Alice the tricks of the trade. There are two series of events, Kira will be switching between the lessons. One for Alice and one for Max, back and forth, back and forth.
This will also lead to a new punishment for Max and Alice before going to sleep.
We can't show any new images in a public post, but you can already see everything in game, the client should update itself automatically.

As we've mentioned before, the always online client has been deprecated, so it hasn't been updated with 0.49. You can, however, migrate your save files so you don't have to start a new game.
If you don't already have a game client installed on your device, the download links for PC and Android will be in the next post.

Last edited:

Alreader

Mar 4, 2021
in version 0.49. in the game for Max, the new order is only 2 tasks? to start shooting, I have to approach Kira after 13.30 (passed 100%) and the penalty for shooting (passed 100%), but the new order is not completed.. Am I missing something?

Reactions: Michel Mak

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I hope that at some point there will be content for the other part of the game.
Personally, I can't get on with the milksop, whose only appropriate scene is actually when he gets his ass kicked for being so cheeky. I don't think this adolescent boy has any right to act like that with all the girls who are way out of his league. Here, it would be more fitting to have a 25-year-old lad.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I hope that at some point there will be content for the other part of the game.
Personally, I can't get on with the milksop, whose only appropriate scene is actually when he gets his ass kicked for being so cheeky. I don't think this adolescent boy has any right to act like that with all the girls who are way out of his league. Here, it would be more fitting to have a 25-year-old lad.
Only 12 year olds boy play this game with Max. :ROFLMAO:

JamesTheMan

Jul 9, 2017
Hello. I need help. Im stuck here. In Max story says that I need to do more in Kate story...
1655722718128.png

In Kate story im stuck here. I can not make any progress. Any ideas?

1655722839450.png

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hello. I need help. Im stuck here. In Max story says that I need to do more in Kate story...
View attachment 1881350

In Kate story im stuck here. I can not make any progress. Any ideas?

View attachment 1881351
You misunderstood. The two plots are completely independent from each other. While playing Max, go to college and watch some events with Julia until they invite you to their home.

Reactions: JamesTheMan
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes