Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Ok the only reason I'd consider is the dev is Dark Silver but he's been wrong before (Eric for instance), I NEVER play as a female but he does state multiple and male so does this have anything worth playing or is DS a one hit wonder?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Yesterday I said the game wasn't worth playing, but after reconsidering, it's not so bad. It's extremely slow and grindy for very little erotic content, but there's still some and it's quality stuff.

XxMikaelxX

Jul 1, 2018
the save sadly is online.
currently tryng to resolve the save/load mechanism of "Glamour-0.9\Glamour_Data\StreamingAssets\glamour-server.exe" seems like it's encrypted with a private/public key mechanism but since it's offline that's just as any other encryption

if someone wanna help

the call to CreateFile which is opening the save is coming from (+0x1e5991)
hmm @Slay3r , this might help???

here you can find your saves.. hmm

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour

REDWAR13

Aug 21, 2017
Cant open the game, after something like 1h and 40mins still appearing "Loading" in a black screen, i had never played the game so I dont know if there is a unique way to open, or something to do before it, ive seen many people talking about online and offline version, but didnt understand how it works and dont know if there is something to do with the loading screen stuck, thank you.

Slay3r

Feb 5, 2018
You sit in the sun to tan and talk to julia. This quest chain doesn't go very far tho.
well it's actually is a combination of 2 chains.
first of u "finish" kúr sisters route to make u more comfortable of showing ur body.
then after some time ur neighbour comes and complains bout u tanning naked and then the neighbour chain starts

IgiaHades

May 4, 2018
I can't play the game.. it keeps loading and loading until nothing happens... I have tried lower graphics. Any ideas???
Thanks in advance:)

Slay3r

Feb 5, 2018
hmm @Slay3r , this might help???

here you can find your saves.. hmm

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour
i know sadly i couldn't figure out the format.
the server is node.js boundled to an exe (maybe nexe?) lots of namespace called v8.
most of the code get's assembled on runtime so no chances with ida.

and debugger are a pain in the ass from my perspective sooo yeah gonna need a day when im hyped to do further research.

might think bout making the bot offline compatible to atleast provide some saves with alot of money (but this heavyly increments the day counter )

rn this is no problem but maybe later ds will add some events that require a specific date and if the save skipped that would be sad

Slay3r

Feb 5, 2018
I can't play the game.. it keeps loading and loading until nothing happens... I have tried lower graphics. Any ideas???
Thanks in advance:)
for me this happens when running in windowed mode so try if fullscreen fixes it.
you can switch back to window with [alt]+[enter] after load

Reactions: IgiaHades

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Looks interesting. I'll give it a try after developers adds a nice quantity of content.

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
So this originally consisted of female protag only.... but apparently now has optional male or female protag? In several places, seems to contradict itself; can anyone who has actually played chime in on which is correct?

Maromator

Jul 27, 2017
It's not online, it's server side. Besides it says there's a virus. Will someday come back Big Brother?

Kiwii100

Jun 15, 2017
Having Nick walk in on you in the bathroom is the most stupid thing ever.

First: actually hope Nick comes over to visit in the evening which is completely random and sometimes he won't come by for a week or two.

Second: Hope that you wake up before him. Sometimes you wake up 06.00 somtimes 06.10. does it matter how much energy you got? I don't know , even if you do the same thing everyday you can end up with a different amount of energy every day you go to bed.

Third: you gotta figure out which time in the morning Nick takes a shower, sometimes 06.05, sometimes 06.15 and sometimes 6.20. if you're ten minutes early you will miss the scene. Thank God the games saves every morning... NOT!! if you wake up to late the game will save and you can't go back to the day before and Nick may fuck off for a week.

Fourth: Nick might not even shower alone in the morning or at all.

Fifth: Once a blue moon that you do get the scene you then have to repeat it 21!!, I repeat 21 times to get all scenes.

I thought the "Mom coming home from work" and the "Alice's Gf" scenes in BB were a pain to go through a week for to get to but this shit is that but random x4. And for what reason? There is no reason for these scenes to not appear at the same time as all the other morning scenes. In fact sometimes they do, You can sometimes wake up before Nick, watch him sleep in Julia's room, have him walk in on you, watch him in the shower after you leave the bathroom, then Have Julia join him and then have Julia stay in the shower alone afterwards. All in the same morning. This scene makes no sense for why it's random in so many way when no other scene during Nick's visits are.

Reactions: SDaddy666
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes