Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Great, Lucas is acting like even more of a creeper Max.
Lucas being more like Max, Eric was a grown version of Max. Something tells me DS can only make male characters that are just versions of Max...

Behold, the conjunction of the Multi-Max-Verse has begun! :eek:

Reactions: dickermax

Winnetou

Jul 18, 2018
and does anyone have a step by step guide on how to get this damn mac version working....the developers really expect their players to unlock the mac version every time with the mac terminal...no one can do that

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
hmm a new failure? i chat in the class never more punichment, more then 2 week chat in class
Talk to Sophie (at Karina's lesson). On the same day, Kate should be in class at 11-30.
and does anyone have a step by step guide on how to get this damn mac version working....the developers really expect their players to unlock the mac version every time with the mac terminal...no one can do that
Developers expect their main audience to be Win and Android users. And maybe only you have problems with the game on the Mac version.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Talk to Sophie (at Karina's lesson). On the same day, Kate should be in class at 11-30.

Developers expect their main audience to be Win and Android users. And maybe only you have problems with the game on the Mac version.
i have to talk to sophie in karens class 4-6 times no punichment

Reactions: TomSKOua
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes