Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
In Female protagonist ( as far as I get ) nothing really happens. Beside the boring wall of text nothing is happening and the only sex I have experienced in the game is watching other people ... Boredom

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
In Female protagonist ( as far as I get ) nothing really happens. Beside the boring wall of text nothing is happening and the only sex I have experienced in the game is watching other people ... Boredom
Kate's game is grindy but there is sex involving her.
IMO Max's game is more boring because of the low amount of effort involved.

Reactions: Priappus

ayoitsk

Nov 18, 2021
So I am currently stuck on being able to sleep with alice or get close to alice. I have her relationship and romantic interest maxed out at 250 but nothing happens. She doesn't invite me to the villa and I've never been to the villa even though I am a lot further into the game than that part. Is there any fix for this or do I really have to start over?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So I am currently stuck on being able to sleep with alice or get close to alice. I have her relationship and romantic interest maxed out at 250 but nothing happens. She doesn't invite me to the villa and I've never been to the villa even though I am a lot further into the game than that part. Is there any fix for this or do I really have to start over?
Is that Kate's game? If it is, DS never did anything further with that.

ayoitsk

Nov 18, 2021
I figured it out. I had to order multiple times at the cafe, progress with Lisa and then I unlocked more of Alice

Last edited:

dboissay

Aug 16, 2021
We must not forget that Kate must end up at the club
But for that you need more scene multiple penetrations and BDSM which has been abandoned for a while.
And redo make max is more relationship with julia see love points and unlock same points with Kate.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
We must not forget that Kate must end up at the club
But for that you need more scene multiple penetrations and BDSM which has been abandoned for a while.
And redo make max is more relationship with julia see love points and unlock same points with Kate.
I hope this doesn't happen. Max has no business being anywhere near Julia.

Reactions: Priappus
May 5, 2022
I'ven been talking to Sophie in class for about 4 weeks (ingame)
And yet still not triggers the 'get caught' scene...

I remember a few updates ago, when u talk a few times in a row. You will get caught.
Did they changed the get caught rate? or.. is it a bug?
View attachment 1993596
I had the same problem. i had to go back to before i triggered max coming to school in order to trigger the alternative punishment.

beetlo

Feb 2, 2017
How the FUCK are you supposed to have the panties off BEFORE the check for the Cheerleading Squad quest?! You can only take them off in the school bathroom and you can't go in the school bathroom before the check happens. What am I missing here?!

BDI

May 23, 2017
How the FUCK are you supposed to have the panties off BEFORE the check for the Cheerleading Squad quest?! You can only take them off in the school bathroom and you can't go in the school bathroom before the check happens. What am I missing here?!
Go to the school bathroom as soon as you get to school.

beetlo

Feb 2, 2017
Go to the school bathroom as soon as you get to school.
I fgured it out shortly after posting the question. You have to skip breakfast with Julia and go directly to school at 7am. I've literally never done that the entire time playing the game LOL. So yeah... if you eat breakfast you get there when the check is already happening and there's no way to remove panties.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes