Zespeth

Nov 24, 2018
I'm having the same issues with the alternative punishments as others, see below. I've already had the alternative punishment with Sophie a dozen times, the one where Max fucks both of us. Nothing changes.

Am I missing something? I've also tried Topher's save file. View attachment 2004275
To bypass the Sophie punishment bug, just head to the classroom at 11:30 and the next scene will trigger even if you have not been caught talking.

M-a-d-m-a-n

Jul 4, 2017
To bypass the Sophie punishment bug, just head to the classroom at 11:30 and the next scene will trigger even if you have not been caught talking.
I don't think it's the same issue.

Sophie has been punished by Karen and Max in the classroom. I can either chat in class or go to the classroom at 11.30. But the same scene plays over and over where Sophie gets fucked by Max and you pleasure Karen under the table.

But it's already been like 15 times the same scene, it doesn't move forward

Zespeth

Nov 24, 2018
I don't think it's the same issue.

Sophie has been punished by Karen and Max in the classroom. I can either chat in class or go to the classroom at 11.30. But the same scene plays over and over where Sophie gets fucked by Max and you pleasure Karen under the table.

But it's already been like 15 times the same scene, it doesn't move forward
Have you progressed cheer leading also? I think that's the same stage i get but the stage is marked as green for me. Only active quests are the Villa and College with 5 objectives all green. I dont know if thats the end of 0.5 though but iv played around and nothing else triggers.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Hmm. Dude just said he regrets watching.
Some people's findings in his words:
Doubts about rationality and the assumption of inability to draw logical conclusions. :WaitWhat:

And yes, I didn't expect to see that either. I turn on the inner prophet and third eye:
Max will fuck: Karen, Veronica, Zoya, Lin, Monica, Maya, Vika, Jessica ... a birdhouse (but this is not accurate), will go down a crooked path, change his name to "Victor Monroe" ... what will happen further everyone knows.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Time is a flat circle. The proof? BB has been around so long that now Max Enjoyers have become the Erics, cucking Glamour fans out of content and fucking their girls while they can only complain about it in the Patreon comments section.
Just another layer of surrealism for this postmodern age

Fetafrosch

Jan 15, 2018
Having problems with the Villa quest, did everything but I seem to be missing something. Hints?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes