M-a-d-m-a-n

Jul 4, 2017
Have you progressed cheer leading also? I think that's the same stage i get but the stage is marked as green for me. Only active quests are the Villa and College with 5 objectives all green. I dont know if thats the end of 0.5 though but iv played around and nothing else triggers.
The cheerleading quest is still open, but with the message:
In order to unlock the next quest step, you have to:
* Have acces to 0.50. (acquired)
* Reach certain progress in the College questline

So that seems to be waiting for the College progress as well

coldwater

Aug 6, 2017
anyone can help me, im stuck in this 3 quests already try all... i already try to get punished and the others bult always get the same

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
Last month, I finished v.49 completely, both Max and Kate. Then downloaded v.50 and everything was going as it should be. I was doing Kate's PE class quests but then my game stopped responding. I can click something but nothing happens like I didn't click at all. (when I press ESC after I click sth, it does what I want to do but I can't forward after that point and ESC also not responding this time)
I tried other saves and even older saves from v.49 but problem is the same.
It only crashes with Kate. Max working smoothly.
If anyone can know how to fix it and help, it would be a great for me. I don't want to play whole Kate storyline from the start

M-a-d-m-a-n

Jul 4, 2017
The cheerleading quest is still open, but with the message:
In order to unlock the next quest step, you have to:
* Have acces to 0.50. (acquired)
* Reach certain progress in the College questline

So that seems to be waiting for the College progress as well
The problem was solved with Jaliar's 0.50 save game. I guess for some reason my own saves went down a wrong path and I couldn't follow the correct story line anymore.

Reactions: mitch44
Jun 11, 2022
I don't want to offend you, but could you tell us what drugs you're on. How the hell are you supposed to look forward to crap like that.
It is a good thing you do not want to offend me. I dislike being offended.

Since you are so polite and ask me this nicely I'll tell, why not. I'm on caffeine.

I'm sorry you find nothing appealing about Glamour. I personally dislike quite a lot of it myself. Around 50% of it more or less. I enjoy the other 50% quite a lot, however.

I wonder why torture yourself and waste your time here. This whole site is full of threads not to my liking at all. I prefer not to go there at all, neither to criticize nor to complain about what's there.

Anyways, I'm looking forward next update. Looks very promising. No repulsive red t-shirt, Karen (I like her a lot). Too bad it's not your cup of tea. I personally can't wait!

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Apologies if it's been said.

Who is this blonde again?
Can't remember her at all in the story...

51-candy-1.jpg

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes