PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
Again Max....the game is getting bigger and bigger and its mostly Max content....and i dont see why...are the guys who support the game into Max story that much? frankly at this point they should split the game in two....

ggggggaaaa

Mar 25, 2018
i look for agme >>> A girl working in the bar of the owner's son caught her stealing money from the office rpgm game and blackmil her any help to find it ??

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Dark Silver is a bad closer, so to ask, " Is this almost done?" is redundant. Also, to soon, it's only been 4-5 years* here's some pictures of some otters for my, unprevoked, unfunny, rude comment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
No more Kate, DS killed her, there is no more Kate's story since a long time.
Kate's story, actually is just a part of the story of a stupid guy with a stupid big dick, named Max, doing stupid things .
I stopped financially supporting the game this year because Max hijacked the game, it was meant to be Kate's journey and it's just turned into Max all the time, how lame, it was totally lame and was a trick to get new subscribers to a worn out format, it was all covered in bb anyway and I never played that game. There were so many unfinished storylines like so many adventures that could have happened in the hotel and what happened to the neighbor storyline. It's an awful, unenjoyable grind and it's better to play other games.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I stopped financially supporting the game this year because Max hijacked the game, it was meant to be Kate's journey and it's just turned into Max all the time, how lame, it was totally lame and was a trick to get new subscribers to a worn out format, it was all covered in bb anyway and I never played that game. There were so many unfinished storylines like so many adventures that could have happened in the hotel and what happened to the neighbor storyline. It's an awful, unenjoyable grind and it's better to play other games.
Possible devloppements for Kate's story :
- The hôtel
- Cheerlader club
- The neighbour
- Pils
- A real BDSM club
- Exhibition
- Model with Sophie (If I remember)
- More spicy and less vanilla situations
- Other locations (very poor)
- Pole dance in a club
- Etc...

If I compare with a game like "Bright Past", it's became day and night
Kate's story has a huge potential as Max's story is just another remake of BB, with no imagination.

Only one solution, a new Kate's story based on this one, made by DS or more likely by another team.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Only one solution, a new Kate's story based on this one, made by DS or more likely by another team.
I personally am just trying to write this new story. But I failed to assemble a team. I myself can make pictures in Daz3d and program on RenPy. But I don't have enough imagination to write a plot and dialogues

If there is a desire to help - write to the PM

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I personally am just trying to write this new story. But I failed to assemble a team. I myself can make pictures in Daz3d and program on RenPy. But I don't have enough imagination to write a plot and dialogues

If there is a desire to help - write to the PM
A better remake of Glamour, nice idea. For the dialogues, I'm not the best for that in english (smile). For the ideas, it may be interesting to think about that.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
A better remake of Glamour, nice idea. For the dialogues, I'm not the best for that in english (smile). For the ideas, it may be interesting to think about that.
And don't you want to try to write a scene script? With a detailed storyboard - which picture is the first, which is the second, etc

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Possible devloppements for Kate's story :
- The hôtel
- Cheerlader club
- The neighbour
- Pils
- A real BDSM club
- Exhibition
- Model with Sophie (If I remember)
- More spicy and less vanilla situations
- Other locations (very poor)
- Pole dance in a club
- Etc...

If I compare with a game like "Bright Past", it's became day and night
Kate's story has a huge potential as Max's story is just another remake of BB, with no imagination.

Hope dies last. Kate's Story is dead. That's my opinion, but I could be persuaded otherwise!

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes