Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The game started off well but quickly fell to the Lords of Grind and ultimately sacrificed to the Prophet of Almighty Profit Motive.
Truly, a tragic tale of squandered potential.
The cult of Master BB has a lot to answer for.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Keep seeing this game get updated, remember BBs obscene grind.

I don't mind grinding but is there good family content? Any outright fucking with the mom/sisters or at least blowjobs etc?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Keep seeing this game get updated, remember BBs obscene grind.

I don't mind grinding but is there good family content? Any outright fucking with the mom/sisters or at least blowjobs etc?
It's not exactly the same story as BB and there's still significant grind, but by this point you do fuck all 4 main girls plus a few more.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
hmm i am stuck. glamour 0.50.jpg

i am chatting every lesson with sophie but i never get caught chatting. ingame i have played at least 2.5 weeks now without a teacher interfere... any ideas?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Possible devloppements for Kate's story :
- The hôtel
- Cheerlader club
- The neighbour
- Pils
- A real BDSM club
- Exhibition
- Model with Sophie (If I remember)
- More spicy and less vanilla situations
- Other locations (very poor)
- Pole dance in a club
- Etc...

If I compare with a game like "Bright Past", it's became day and night
Kate's story has a huge potential as Max's story is just another remake of BB, with no imagination.

Only one solution, a new Kate's story based on this one, made by DS or more likely by another team.
Work at sister's gym, instructor (nude yoga) and masseuse
Bar with Viky and class mates and teachers ( where improve relationships)
The part where you had to convince Maya and Adam to vote in favor was eliminated (it should be like Veronique), it should be to start over from there, why Adam and Maya are teachers? Veronique is strip pole dancer, Adam? Maya? Veronique like gambling, what could be the weak point of Adam and Maya?
Thresome with Veronique and Fedor
What new experiences will Nick offer the sisters?
Katy cam girl like Alice.
Basament fun.
Sexy shop, nude beach, ...

Reactions: Yoli

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
It was never supposed to be about Kate. From the beginning it was a combination of the two. He wanted to please both sides while making one game instead of two. The problem for Kate fans was there were more Max fans. I liked Kate's story more but I was BB fan.
That's a big f** lie. at the very begining the male protagonist wasn't max, it was never supposed to be about him. I understand that it's been a very long time since the game was started and that it became like this, but it's no reason to lie.

Reactions: Sombramain22

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
It was never supposed to be about Kate. From the beginning it was a combination of the two. He wanted to please both sides while making one game instead of two. The problem for Kate fans was there were more Max fans. I liked Kate's story more but I was BB fan.
Problem was not another charachter (it was expected), not even that original charachter was replaced with BB and Max. Heck, it was not (much) problem that bb has more updates (although i can't understand appeal for man-child with enormous dick wandering around house and trying to fuck whole family). But infesting Kate story with Max and make Kate's story in fact Max's story told by female protagonist was indeed too much.
It is showcase how DS works. No integrity, just money grabbing

Last edited:
Reactions: lilliaa

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Bro, when DS put out Glamour v0.1, Max did not exist. It was literally only Kate and her "best friend" who was at one point her cousin, and the mysterious neighbors who Kate had never met at that point.
DS fully intended to let BB die, but the number of people that complained every day got so egregious that he just said "fuck it" and put him in the game.
I subbed to DS at BB v0.2, and unsubbed the day he announced that he was dropping BB. I was there for the whole ride, and I got to see in real-time DS digging the hole he eventually buried himself in, and now I get to see him do it again with Glamour.

He will not grow a pair of balls and stand up to the losers that whine at him every day about the shit opinions they have about his story. He listens to the loudest crybabies and scrambles to change shit up to make them happy, all while completely oblivious to the fact that he is actively digging a new hole for his second game right next to the first.

thejohnnysinss

May 5, 2020
Hez guys, i have a question. How to i clean the villa between 11-12? Everytime i talk to max there is only end dialog and no button to clean... THX guys <3

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Цель этого обновления - легализация Лизы в колледже Кариной в будущем?

Is the purpose of this update to legalize Lisa at Karina's college in the future?

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Цель этого обновления - легализация Лизы в колледже Кариной в будущем?

Is the purpose of this update to legalize Lisa at Karina's college in the future?
not quite, the main thing seems to be the exposition of the "college" as a place that turns students into sex slaves for the BDSM thing going on on the side, and that Karen wants Max to become her protege, Lisa going to college is just a side thing IMO to keep her in the loop of the main event

• Sad
Reactions: Krugger
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes