WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Problem was not another charachter (it was expected), not even that original charachter was replaced with BB and Max. Heck, it was not (much) problem that bb has more updates (although i can't understand appeal for man-child with enormous dick wandering around house and trying to fuck whole family). But infesting Kate story with Max and make Kate's story in fact Max's story told by female protagonist was indeed too much.
It is showcase how DS works. No integrity, just money grabbing
I don't disagree with you that Max messes up Kate's story. I was merely commenting on the fact Max has been in the game since DS had to stop posting BB on Patreon way back in 2018.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
now I believe that the game is completely unrecoverable
kate's story can be said to be officially interrupted and max has now completely merged with the characters of the other story. an authentic mess.
I would not be surprised if in a few updates the game was abandoned, because I think those who supported glamour at the beginning are now fed up and BB fans I think they would prefer Max to take care of the people who live in the villa.

I think that by now the author has completely lost the narrative thread, every update now deals only with max who will have sex in turn with a student or with a college professor ... in this the "lucky" is karen, in the next who knows!!!

I have lost all interest, there is no enemy or difficulty that can interfere between max and his "prey".
the only difficulty is that you will have to repeat the events over and over again until boredom.... always hoping not to run into a bug.

Last edited:

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
Speaking for myself, I play the Max storyline because I really enjoyed the Big Brother game and treat this one as a sort of continuation, though I know it's not exactly the same.

I've tried Kate's storyline as well, but even though I love female protagonist games, this one just didn't do it for me... I do understand the complaint of the Kate fans, as there does seem to be an imbalance between hers and Max's content. Hopefully a balance can be found, though that's not in my favor lol
for me is just annoying when i kinda have to wait like half a year for an update i actually can play but the file size got bigger and wait an hour to download 10 mins of new content :) but hey i didn`t invest in it can`t really complain.

Reactions: Zane11

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
Does anyone know how to progress this? or is it a bug? No matter what I choose, it keeps saying I need to ask a do over.
When punishing Helen, wether I Agree / Disagree then Agree / Disagree then Disagree again, it won't let me progress. Any there could help? thankss

1661991337553.png

bejonesin

Aug 14, 2018
How do I get through the max sections, just grinding away. This game desperately needs a better guide and or walkthrough. I am tired of giving my money to this game developer

steelers1216

Apr 20, 2021
Figure I am missing something, but have went through this step of getting to repeat it and punishing again and every time it has been Helen and I see no option to be tougher or anything so every time Karen is not happy. The change log mentioned 3 options but have not been able to get by this one no matter how many days I do it.

Reactions: Smirniy

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Bro, when DS put out Glamour v0.1, Max did not exist. It was literally only Kate and her "best friend" who was at one point her cousin, and the mysterious neighbors who Kate had never met at that point.
DS fully intended to let BB die, but the number of people that complained every day got so egregious that he just said "fuck it" and put him in the game.
I subbed to DS at BB v0.2, and unsubbed the day he announced that he was dropping BB. I was there for the whole ride, and I got to see in real-time DS digging the hole he eventually buried himself in, and now I get to see him do it again with Glamour.

He will not grow a pair of balls and stand up to the losers that whine at him every day about the shit opinions they have about his story. He listens to the loudest crybabies and scrambles to change shit up to make them happy, all while completely oblivious to the fact that he is actively digging a new hole for his second game right next to the first.
I will add some information. At first they began to cry on Patreon that only the female protagonist. DS added a male version. Moreover, it was assumed that either Kate or Alex(male MC) came to Julia. Then the insertion of the BB suddenly began ...
P.S. DS is so lazy that there are still pictures from the prologue about Alex in the game files, this one for example. 1 (1).jpg

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Figure I am missing something, but have went through this step of getting to repeat it and punishing again and every time it has been Helen and I see no option to be tougher or anything so every time Karen is not happy. The change log mentioned 3 options but have not been able to get by this one no matter how many days I do it.
I believe thats the end of the content. I had the same problem. So I checked the CG rip and there arent any new images after this.

Reactions: michel.gellar7

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Sad that most if this thread is complaining and not about gameplay.
And what is there to discuss about the gameplay? If you don’t catch a bug, then the game itself is one straight line.
Everything is linear, there is no choice, there is no possibility to go the wrong way, there is no gameover. THIS is endeed sad.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes