m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
SADLY MAX CAN'T FUCK ANN ANYMORE. Max gets punished from Ann if caught fuck the girl.
And stuck at Helen punishment, I try different matter but always loop. Maybe wait for next update dev fix this bug.

Last edited:

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Why only these pointless private lessons for Lisa, DS is now going completely nuts. And I don't trust the numbers from the so-called vote at all.
Yes, no one trusts the objectivity of the vote anymore. Because if the result does not suit the DS (not what he himself would like) he immediately arranges another vote and so on until he gets what he wants

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Yes, no one trusts the objectivity of the vote anymore. Because if the result does not suit the DS (not what he himself would like) he immediately arranges another vote and so on until he gets what he wants
Instead of one big coffin for the whole work, he prefers to bury many smaller ones in his basement. Why I think that, DS had something every week/month to avoid having to look for a new hobby.

• Hey there
Reactions: Konstantin

Max18933

Sep 1, 2022
lonelytitan، پست: 8890311، عضو: 3065138 said:
سلام دوستان من اینجا گیر کردم تو جلسه تنبیه قبول کردم و هلن رو آروم زدم.
پس از آن، وقتی با هلن صحبت می‌کنم، او از من تشکر می‌کند و سپس به جستجوی Candy بازگشتم، می‌تواند کمک کند لطفاً!
View attachment 2019839
View attachment 2019840

Last edited:

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Four out of five answers in the survey are about Quest College. There are a lot of interesting quests in the Max Line (Kira and Anna, Lisa - sex lessons with Anna, Yoga, Good Morning, Apple from the Apple Tree, Big Brother), but Silver wants to continue the least interesting quest - College Quest. Let's hope the fifth option wins.
almost seems like there is a hidden pact between this and the Another story dev to avoid main story progress at all cost

3...2...1... DS announcing "next gen" switch to G8.1 models, so he has to now spend half a year redoing all old content :LOL:

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
تو کامپیوتر بازی میکنی یا اندروید؟
Hi, the main language here is English.
Please understand that the impact of your post is almost zero and consider to use some translator (Google, DeepL, etc.) and add the English translation to your posts.
Otherwise, only few people can help you.

Max18933

Sep 1, 2022
Please understand that the impact of your post is almost zero and consider to use some translator (Google, DeepL, etc.) and add the English translation to your posts.
I'm so sorry
I used google translator and translated it to another language
I was saying, do you play on computer or mobile?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I would have preferred it if BB had continued from where it left off instead of mixing it with glamor, now it just seems to want to reuse the same scenes twice

Redhandlook

Jun 19, 2018
Figure I am missing something, but have went through this step of getting to repeat it and punishing again and every time it has been Helen and I see no option to be tougher or anything so every time Karen is not happy. The change log mentioned 3 options but have not been able to get by this one no matter how many days I do it.
I have the same problem is it a bug / loop or is that it?

Reactions: Smirniy

cxz912422

Jul 29, 2018
I am stuck on the quest "next level". I've checked the replies that seems I still lack 3 green goals: do strap-on in the mid night, wake up Julia in the morning, and take shower with Julia. Anyone knows how to trigger first two goals? And in the last one I was stuck on when the Kate taking the bath, Julia will come in to the shower and touch herself, but I don't know how to continue to the next step, can anyone help me? Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes