chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Pretty sure after 'first' sample.
After weeks. I still haven't triggered this mission.

1662156171537.png
Some1 knows how to trigger it?

Max18933

Sep 1, 2022
Ti Guan، پست: 8893547، عضو: 1156894 said:
بسیار خوب، استفاده از زبان و انگلیسی در اینجا مشکلی ندارد. من دارم روی کامپیوتر بازی میکنم
.Are there such images that you were able to open on Android or is it only on PC?

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Since nobody has gotten a straight reply so far:
How do you visit Candy as Max?
After you unlock her (by following the main quest with Karen). You simply visit the hotel around noon. And then you get a repeatable scene there. Her room will be available as a button in hotel at this point.

Lokanos

Dec 2, 2017
After you unlock her (by following the main quest with Karen). You simply visit the hotel around noon. And then you get a repeatable scene there. Her room will be available as a button in hotel at this point.
"You simply visit the Hotel around noon".
Thank you. How?

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
"You simply visit the Hotel around noon".
Thank you. How?
I dont have game on HD atm. I believe I left school early on a weekday, or skipped going and then went to hotel. And from there just waited. Maybe theres easier ways but thats how I did it to make it by noon. After seeing her a couple of times I believe shes available at alot more times of day there.

Lokanos

Dec 2, 2017
I dont have game on HD atm. I believe I left school early on a weekday, or skipped going and then went to hotel. And from there just waited. Maybe theres easier ways but thats how I did it to make it by noon. After seeing her a couple of times I believe shes available at alot more times of day there.
But i've got no clue how to go to the Hotel to begin with. There is no Map. I can visit Kate at around 3, but thats it, otherwise i'm confined.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
On a weekday you can access the map by leaving school (very early in this case). If you havent unlocked school for Max yet then you are not far enough in the main story to meet Candy. Need to be going to school and part way through the Karen college quest to get her.

Lokanos

Dec 2, 2017
On a weekday you can access the map by leaving school (very early in this case). If you havent unlocked school for Max yet then you are not far enough in the main story to meet Candy. Need to be going to school and part way through the Karen college quest to get her.
I can only press "ride home" at just after 11:30.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Sadly its no animation. It will be more fun if they make an animation.
And I wish next update Max can fuck Ann again. I truly broken heart when she strongly resist have a sex w Max.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes