Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I haven't played this game for years. How long is this Olivia quest? I think I have done nothing but skipping time for months ingame just to advance that quest that seems to gatekeep all the rest of the content. Such bad design.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If you weren't expecting him to appear, then shame on you for being fooled again!
I expected it but doesn't mean I can't be sad about how far down the abyss this game has gone.
Just an increasing amount of evidence how destructive to personal creativity Max is. The way he's been shoehorned everywhere means that he behaves much a like a parasite.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
I was reading that list and thought - finally, decent amount of content for an update, thean realized - only one of those will be chosen for 0.52... when all of them could be done in like a month, since there are no animations that take a while

Reactions: Kairnan

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was reading that list and thought - finally, decent amount of content for an update, thean realized - only one of those will be chosen for 0.52... when all of them could be done in like a month, since there are no animations that take a while
They're supposed to "all get developed at some point" but we've seen that this essentially means "never" in this.

Reactions: Hacke74

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
So do i get it right that MAX can not punish helen correctly? I have no real choice and it always switches to ask KAren for a do over

Reactions: velass

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Four out of five answers in the survey are about Quest College. There are a lot of interesting quests in the Max Line (Kira and Anna, Lisa - sex lessons with Anna, Yoga, Good Morning, Apple from the Apple Tree, Big Brother), but Silver wants to continue the least interesting quest - College Quest. Let's hope the fifth option wins.

Reactions: Zane11

Max18933

Sep 1, 2022
Figure I am missing something, but have went through this step of getting to repeat it and punishing again and every time it has been Helen and I see no option to be tougher or anything so every time Karen is not happy. The change log mentioned 3 options but have not been able to get by this one no matter how many days I do it.
Hello
Can you explain to me how to open this scene?
I went through all the steps and the writing is finished, but you were able to open the next scene.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Figure I am missing something, but have went through this step of getting to repeat it and punishing again and every time it has been Helen and I see no option to be tougher or anything so every time Karen is not happy. The change log mentioned 3 options but have not been able to get by this one no matter how many days I do it.
1. agree to spank Helen 2. refuse to spank Helen, oral to Karen 3. refuse to spank Helen, get spanked by Karen

Reactions: victor.artemiy

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Work at sister's gym, instructor (nude yoga) and masseuse
Bar with Viky and class mates and teachers ( where improve relationships)
The part where you had to convince Maya and Adam to vote in favor was eliminated (it should be like Veronique), it should be to start over from there, why Adam and Maya are teachers? Veronique is strip pole dancer, Adam? Maya? Veronique like gambling, what could be the weak point of Adam and Maya?
Thresome with Veronique and Fedor
What new experiences will Nick offer the sisters?
Katy cam girl like Alice.
Basament fun.
Sexy shop, nude beach, ...
Yes, a lot to do, all better than the BB remake.
I imagine the same game with the imagination of Kosmo.
Biright Past, it's 50 NPCs, 100 locations, nearly every NPC have at least a small story and personality and face animations are greater.

• Love
Reactions: Konstantin

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Lots of complaints about this game but why do people keep coming back to this thread, if it's so bad?
At the begining, playing Kate, for me it was a 4 stars game. Now, it's no more than one. Sometimes I come here, and I give my opinion hoping, one day, good news to replay a real game with Kate. I've not played the game since one year at least, but I still follow its development :)poop:, actually)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hacke74

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
hi folks, I'm stuck here, in the punishment session, I accept and lightly hit Helen.
After that when I talk to Helen she thanks me and then I'm looped back to Candy quest, can any1 help pls!
1662102563852.png
1662102662675.png

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes