sportymarc

May 17, 2020
This is a secret button. It is through her that Mach constantly appears in the History of Kate.

[/QUOTE]

I dont understand what you want to tell us with that? I also want to know what the debug-button is for....

ansatzu

Oct 27, 2017
i stuck
i play as max and there are some points where i dont know what to do

first

lisa main story

Our late night lessons have grown to the next level and now Lisa and I are allowed to have sg in Ann's room!
I'm not sure how serious Ann is about preferring us doing nothing of the sort, but this is better than doing it without her, right?
Lisa and I can sometimes have sex in our room. It's great! I just hope Ann doesn't find
out.
Lisa and I are now regulars on Alice's show. Alice demands for me to be tied down to her bed, but other than that, I can't really complain. Plus Lisa is on my side

since houres i only go to sleep to trigger all three zsenes but nothing happened
i beleve ann must catch us whil doing it in our room but she never does

second

Consequences

i get punished in her room with the "fast" option (handjob) nothing more happended till now

third

smoking

Alice dont smoke anymore, she only lay down where i kan give her a massage

sry for bad Englisch im from German

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I dont understand what you want to tell us with that? I also want to know what the debug-button is for....
Have you played version 0.50? In short, this button was in the game for Kate. When you press this button, you find yourself in the History of Max. Those. you didn't have to go into the menu and load a save from Max's Story.
If you have been playing the Game for a long time, then you know that Max appears very often in Kate's Story. And now we know why he appears there so often.
Description of tasks is good, but screenshots of your tasks in the game are needed.

Pijee

Jan 14, 2019
I found and fixed a new issue, the updated files are attached to this thread.
This fix is only for the offline version!

This fix is for version 0.40.1 (If a newer version comes out, this needs to be updated!)
To install the fix extract the package you want (see the spoiler for the differences) in the Glamour-0.39 directory and overwrite the files. (make a backup of the original just in case)
Current List of fixes/optional content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big thanks to fsck for his former work and his fixes. (which most of the current work is based on) :)

Ayrik Eyronphist, I will update this post in the future(so the Link in the FAQ doesn't need to be changed everytime)
can you please update the files?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Bonne proposition !
Mais un comment écrit sur un script ?
Je ne sais pas comment faire sans explications.
Je suis Fr pas anglais du coup très compliqué pour comprendre les choses.
You already know you need to post in English... You've done it in plenty of other threads, including this one too.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
skills money stata
because grinding sucks
If you'd bothered to use the search box, type in the word "cheat" or "cheats" before asking your question, you'd have found out how to cheat already.
Instead, the two of you are contributing to thread bloat, and as a result, fucking with the search results because those posts, and now mine, will appear in them...

Aug 27, 2017
Does anyone have the full save file for v 0.50, kinda accidentally deleted the game and I don't want to go through all the lengthy events again to experience the new version

Thanks!!!!!

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
skills money stata
because grinding sucks
If you playing this game for long enough time, you will know that it doesn't require much money and skill points and useless for most recent versions. Only cheat you need is money which very easy to make it work.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have the full save file for v 0.50, kinda accidentally deleted the game and I don't want to go through all the lengthy events again to experience the new version

Thanks!!!!!
Saves aren't stored in the same location as the game. Just download again, then load a save.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes