Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Apologies if it's been said.

Who is this blonde again?
Can't remember her at all in the story...

View attachment 2012333
This is Candy, first seen in the hotel while playing as Kate. Gives a starter for the story quest "Investigation", in search of her sister Iris. She is also an indirect reason that Kate seeks the trust of Nicholas and Karen. Sort of like "anything for the cause".

Last edited:
Reactions: Zane11

coldwater

Aug 6, 2017
anyone can help me? im stuck in this 3 quests already try all... i already try to get punished and the others bult always get the same.
Idk what need to do...
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I don't expect anything from this 0.51 update. He's just creating forced content, making his loyal public (Max) still support him. As he did in Kate's story, he will also do in Max's story, leaving both stories disorganized and amateurish in content. I don't doubt that this new character is Karen's daughter, because we know how DS likes to force content. Max's content got too bad, looks like those scripts for losers, I don't even waste my time playing this anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hacke74

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
I don't expect anything from this 0.51 update. He's just creating forced content, making his loyal public (Max) still support him. As he did in Kate's story, he will also do in Max's story, leaving both stories disorganized and amateurish in content. I don't doubt that this new character is Karen's daughter, because we know how DS likes to force content. Max's content got too bad, looks like those scripts for losers, I don't even waste my time playing this anymore.
Karen is an absolute dominatrix, wants to make her daughter a slave and teaches her to obey? Nonsense, but in the history of Glamour, illogicalities are constant.

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Karen is an absolute dominatrix, wants to make her daughter a slave and teaches her to obey? Nonsense, but in the history of Glamour, illogicalities are constant.
It depends on your point of view and everyone else's. I for example don't see Karen like that, despite her appearance. It also doesn't make any sense for Karen to force her daughter to be a sex slave for no purpose. I had previously given the idea of creating an environment similar to the movie "eyes wide shut", since DS mentions something similar but he says about a BDSM club where you can get information through Candy at their events. I commented on this before I even got back to playing and reading Kate's story dialogue, practically, DS is being lazy or cowardly to want to build his story.

Now, how do I see Karen? being part of an underworld sexual sect. First, you have weird college funding, is practically an organization doing "studies" which is funded by unknown institutions. So if that's not it, I don't even know what the point of this game is anymore. Turn Kate into a whore or slut for no purpose? or is it just a story in which she is part of the council (committee) to enforce new college rules and also be punished on it?

Karen is an absolut dominatrix, will it be? she can't dominate Nicolas, it's the opposite, so there's someone above her. She is above the students and maybe the other teachers, but DS cannot bring a concrete logic, the events he was planning left aside, some events got so bad he must have been embarrassed (Maria's Events); Have you seen Maria's events? A GARBAGE SCRIPT!!

Reactions: Hacke74

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
some events got so bad he must have been embarrassed (Maria's Events); Have you seen Maria's events? A GARBAGE SCRIPT!!
I absolutely agree. I got the impression that DS were making a game based on a script written by someone else. Therefore, they stopped cooperating, perhaps because of DS's greed, and he started making BB. And after some time I decided to revive the Glamour, but since there was no screenwriter, I did it only up to the point that was already in the script. And then the game started to die

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
It is a good thing you do not want to offend me. I dislike being offended.

Since you are so polite and ask me this nicely I'll tell, why not. I'm on caffeine.

I'm sorry you find nothing appealing about Glamour. I personally dislike quite a lot of it myself. Around 50% of it more or less. I enjoy the other 50% quite a lot, however.

I wonder why torture yourself and waste your time here. This whole site is full of threads not to my liking at all. I prefer not to go there at all, neither to criticize nor to complain about what's there.

Anyways, I'm looking forward next update. Looks very promising. No repulsive red t-shirt, Karen (I like her a lot). Too bad it's not your cup of tea. I personally can't wait!
Thanks for your answer and I respect your opinion. I don't criticize the whole game either, although I have to say that since update 0.40 my opinion has become more and more negative.

Reactions: victor.artemiy

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
I absolutely agree. I got the impression that DS were making a game based on a script written by someone else. Therefore, they stopped cooperating, perhaps because of DS's greed, and he started making BB. And after some time I decided to revive the Glamour, but since there was no screenwriter, I did it only up to the point that was already in the script. And then the game started to die
Oh, so I'm not the only one who feels this way. According to my theory, DS lost the scriptwriter somewhere around the Nile update (0.29? I don't remember). But your theory is also logical. Which by the way is easily confirmed. It is enough to start from the very beginning for Kate and carefully read the dialogues. At some point, a drawdown in the quality of descriptions and dialogues becomes very noticeable.
P.S. Sadly actually, the glamour setting had a real chance of being more than a visual novel with bad script.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
posting previews that close to the end of the months sounds like another " delay - we couldn't finish we need 2 more weeks but there's more content" type of post coming up tomorrow

Reactions: zadrot12345

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Oh, so I'm not the only one who feels this way. According to my theory, DS lost the scriptwriter somewhere around the Nile update (0.29? I don't remember). But your theory is also logical. Which by the way is easily confirmed. It is enough to start from the very beginning for Kate and carefully read the dialogues. At some point, a drawdown in the quality of descriptions and dialogues becomes very noticeable.
P.S. Sadly actually, the glamour setting had a real chance of being more than a visual novel with bad script.
Whoever wrote Kate's latest updates must not have a mind in his head but only Max's dick.

Pofern

Nov 5, 2020
Hello everyone, can anyone tell me why the DEBUG button is needed, and how to use it?
This button appeared in the 0.50 version
1661894012758.png

topher

Apr 21, 2017
Glamour 0.51

0.51 is out. Since 0.50 was released in early August, we didn't have as much time as we usually do, so it's a bit on a smaller side. It is, however, really important for the main story since Max finally starts to realize the college might not be as peachy as he imagined and what he got himself into.

Here's what's waiting for you:

Karen visits Max's house to discuss important future developments. Things will escalate from just talking.

Max will meet Candy. This story will be very different from Kate's.

Karen will invite Max in her office to show him the ropes. This event will have three options. They won't branch the main story and will only affect a small self-contained storyline. For now, the choice has no consequences, you can talk to Karen and replay the event as many times as you want in order to see all three options.

Tomorrow we will start a poll about 0.52. It will be focused on Max and will be released in September.

As usual, the game should update itself automatically and the next post will have the download links if you don't have a client installed on your device.

2.60 star(s) 186 Votes