Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is my understanding correct that Dark Silver kept incest out of Glamour?
There was incest before the BB remake portion began. Kate could engage in sexual relations with her sister.
The "mapping" option (set relations) appeared after (still before BB remake), and did nothing to change the game's intro where it still addressed them as being sisters.

Now, there's loads of incest... Despite DS saying previously that he didn't like it (when making BB) but went ahead and made this remake of his first abandoned game have incest in it.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
There was incest before the BB remake portion began. Kate could engage in sexual relations with her sister.
The "mapping" option (set relations) appeared after (still before BB remake), and did nothing to change the game's intro where it still addressed them as being sisters.

Now, there's loads of incest... Despite DS saying previously that he didn't like it (when making BB) but went ahead and made this remake of his first abandoned game have incest in it.
By "BB remake", do you mean that the BB story was somewhat remade and incorporated into Glamour or do you mean something else?

After reading Family Fun 's incest patch notes I was left with a strong impression that incest kinks are not properly baked in by Dark Silver into Glamour so the incest patch produces pretty underwhelming results, like you always get by simply renaming characters to Mom/Sis/etc.

lovelymok

Feb 4, 2022
Hi guys
I need your help with this gam -kate path - first I made Alice punish everyone then max then Alice again, but I get nothing and I reached to this point in college and I don't know what should I do so any one can help that will be a great favour

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
After reading Family Fun 's incest patch notes I was left with a strong impression that incest kinks are not properly baked in by Dark Silver into Glamour so the incest patch produces pretty underwhelming results, like you always get by simply renaming characters to Mom/Sis/etc.
That was my opinion of the game and npc mapping. Most of the game had Ann's name hard coded as Ann. Max, Alice and Lisa mostly referred to Ann as Ann which would be weird because they are supposed to be her kids. The characters also didn't acknowledge that anything unusual was happening.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
By "BB remake", do you mean that the BB story was somewhat remade and incorporated into Glamour or do you mean something else?
I meant precisely what I said.
A remake doens't have to be identical to the thing it's a remake of.

Glamour was already a remake of DS's first abandoned game. He then decided to remake his second abandoned game, and incorporate it into this still in development remake... "Remake-ception".

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I meant precisely what I said.
A remake doens't have to be identical to the thing it's a remake of.

Glamour was already a remake of DS's first abandoned game. He then decided to remake his second abandoned game, and incorporate it into this still in development remake... "Remake-ception".
OK, now it's clearer you were referring to Glamour as a remake of BB. Initially, it wasn't clear to me if you meant that or you were referring to one of the myriad other "BB remakes" out there.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
That was my opinion of the game and npc mapping. Most of the game had Ann's name hard coded as Ann. Max, Alice and Lisa mostly referred to Ann as Ann which would be weird because they are supposed to be her kids. The characters also didn't acknowledge that anything unusual was happening.
:( Thank you very much for the input. It saved me many hours. I skipped over the first 5 years of Glamour and I'll keep doing that. While I greatly admire the effort put into patches to restore incest where it was stupidly removed, I'm all too familiar with the inevitable result. The kink is just gone if it's not properly baked into the story. Same problem as with Summertime Saga.

Reactions: Family Fun

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
OK, now it's clearer you were referring to Glamour as a remake of BB.
No, I wasn't. It's two remakes in one.
Glamour is a remake of Glamour from 2016, that isn't finished yet.
It also has a remake of BB that's past the point that BB was abandoned, and is also incomplete.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes