jjjjjjay02

Mar 9, 2022
Hello I need your help...
I still need this event, but Alice is no longer smoking by the pool since Ann and Kira are present. How can I complete this event?

1677334796760.png

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Hello I need your help...
I still need this event, but Alice is no longer smoking by the pool since Ann and Kira are present. How can I complete this event?

View attachment 2417977
You can try skipping school (or at least Sports) to hang out and wait for her Ann needs to have got her maid job (I think) so she's off the premises. There's no school response to just not going in (which seems weird you thing they'd care) or you can come home after the shower and it'll go straight into a smoking scene some days as Travisbic said

Flirt3

Nov 11, 2018
My game hasn't worked in months, never updated with all the traditional updates, now just loads forever. I subscribed to Dark Silver's Patreon and asked about the issue, but I never received a response after months. Any help by someone who actually gives a shit about others would be greatly appreciated.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
My game hasn't worked in months, never updated with all the traditional updates, now just loads forever. I subscribed to Dark Silver's Patreon and asked about the issue, but I never received a response after months. Any help by someone who actually gives a shit about others would be greatly appreciated.
might be worth a reinstall and copy in your save files probably wont make things any worse

koopsta

Dec 1, 2022
Hi guys!

I'm what you would call a "support", i guess :p

This is my first message, so i can't share any links with you, but, we have updated our patreon page with a discord link, and a download link for the most recent version of the game (v0.54).

By the way - we've posted a couple images from upcoming update (v0.55) in Glamour discord channel

Please visit discord for troubleshooting / bug reports / questions and so on.
(it's just way more convenient to exchange files, track posts, etc)

Flirt3

Nov 11, 2018
might be worth a reinstall and copy in your save files probably wont make things any worse
except I cannot find any "saves" folder in this game and I've no idea where to download it. I'm obviously never giving DarkSilver money again since he doesn't care if people never receive what they paid for.

I guess I could download from the homepage of this thread, but I usually prefer to download from the developer directly and DarkSilver's Patreon links are all old, unworking, or behind a paywall.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
except I cannot find any "saves" folder in this game and I've no idea where to download it. I'm obviously never giving DarkSilver money again since he doesn't care if people never receive what they paid for.

I guess I could download from the homepage of this thread, but I usually prefer to download from the developer directly and DarkSilver's Patreon links are all old, unworking, or behind a paywall.
The folder with the saves is not called save, but leveldb. Is located C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage

Flirt3

Nov 11, 2018
The folder with the saves is not called save, but leveldb. Is located C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage
I do not have a folder call AppData under any UserName profile on my Windows 10 laptop. In other words, there's no way to reach: C:\Users\UserName\AppData

Last edited:

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
I do not have a folder call AppData under any UserName profile on my Windows 10 laptop. In other words, there's no way to reach: C:\Users\UserName\AppData
AppData is a "hidden" file you have to show hidden items in order to access it.

Flirt3

Nov 11, 2018
AppData is a "hidden" file you have to show hidden items in order to access it.
Found it. Thanks.

But there are no saves in that folder, and when I paste my old saves...it does nothing in the newly downloaded version of the game or in my original version of the game. When I try to import, it just says that no saves exist.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
Found it. Thanks.

But there are no saves in that folder, and when I paste my old saves...it does nothing in the newly downloaded version of the game or in my original version of the game. When I try to import, it just says that no saves exist.
You can always use export and import features of the game :) . Exported saves are saved in games directory if I'm not mistaken.

Flirt3

Nov 11, 2018
You can always use export and import features of the game :) . Exported saves are saved in games directory if I'm not mistaken.
I tried that too. It says there are no files in GlamourSaves.data, and because GlamourSaves.data is a file (not a folder) I can't paste my saves there. So it only lets me restart the game from the very beginning (years of playing here, so I definitely don't want to do that). If I start a new download of the game with my old version of Glamour, it never stops loading after I click past the Glamour Configuration window (which for some reason does not exist in the new download version at the homepage of this thread).

Last edited:

Acolarh

Oct 3, 2018
Having issue with certain quests. I tried navigating through walkthrough. Not helping. Neil never appears at hotel. Have find probably 10 wine bottles now. The questline it says changes into Neil, "a new tradition" on my journal says i need to unlock "punishments at home" by I've not been able to get that to work. Only things i can change at (punishments: at office with underwear or classroom with underwear.... and checkups mixed or by gender). Only quest lines i have open are "college committee, with nothing to do", "massage, need to finish Neil questline i can't get to happen", "strict rules, and i can't get punishments from home yet", and "a new tradition, but Neil never appears and says i need to unlock punishments from home". Anyone know what I'm missing here?

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
I tried that too. It says there are no files in GlamourSaves.data and that is not a folder so I can't paste my saves there. So it only lets me restart the game from the very beginning (years of playing here, so I definitely don't want to do that). If I start a new download of the game with my old version of Glamour, it never stops loading after I click past the Glamour Configuration window (which for some reason does not exist in the new download version at the homepage of this thread).
Just to make sure we are on the same page: you don't put the file with exported saves in the AppData folder. It goes into the game directory and then you use "import" from the game menu. The game automatically loads all exported saves. I've never had any issues with transferring saves to new versions (I didn't even need to export->import saves). I used export/import to modify saves a bit (just to add money ;) ).

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes