BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Having issue with certain quests. I tried navigating through walkthrough. Not helping. Neil never appears at hotel. Have find probably 10 wine bottles now. The questline it says changes into Neil, "a new tradition" on my journal says i need to unlock "punishments at home" by I've not been able to get that to work. Only things i can change at (punishments: at office with underwear or classroom with underwear.... and checkups mixed or by gender). Only quest lines i have open are "college committee, with nothing to do", "massage, need to finish Neil questline i can't get to happen", "strict rules, and i can't get punishments from home yet", and "a new tradition, but Neil never appears and says i need to unlock punishments from home". Anyone know what I'm missing here?
I know where you are I'm about the same place there's a conversation with Nicholas where punishment at home is mentioned as an option for later so I think you need to progress further for it to crop up also I think Neil doesn't appear till the home punishment thing is advanced. So I think you just need to keep going (though new update might alter that) it's a grindy, grindy game but at least there's some guidance

Reactions: Acolarh

Acolarh

Oct 3, 2018
I know where you are I'm about the same place there's a conversation with Nicholas where punishment at home is mentioned as an option for later so I think you need to progress further for it to crop up also I think Neil doesn't appear till the home punishment thing is advanced. So I think you just need to keep going (though new update might alter that) it's a grindy, grindy game but at least there's some guidance
Thanks. You know about when that takes place? I've played probably about 10 weeks worth of nothing happening. Tried changing how i go about things and it hasn't helped.

Something i just noticed, i can't make Kate wear panties again, which i think i saw was something the "fix" helped with. Maybe Kate has to be punished with underwear on first for it to work?

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Thanks. You know about when that takes place? I've played probably about 10 weeks worth of nothing happening. Tried changing how i go about things and it hasn't helped.

Something i just noticed, i can't make Kate wear panties again, which i think i saw was something the "fix" helped with. Maybe Kate has to be punished with underwear on first for it to work?
I'm about to play through that segment so I'll let you know what I find

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022

okay so the Committee punishments go through several versions to get to where Neil triggers but not I've kinda given up for now I'm just finding this a bit dull

BTW does anything ever happen between Veronica and Kate as there's lots of hints but nothing has triggered yet

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The responsiveness is very bad. Often, we click several times witout anyuthing happening, and then, all of a sudden, all those clicks are processed rapidly in tandem. This causes us to make bad choices, or rather: mke choices that we didn't intend.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The responsiveness is very bad. Often, we click several times witout anyuthing happening, and then, all of a sudden, all those clicks are processed rapidly in tandem. This causes us to make bad choices, or rather: mke choices that we didn't intend.

And the conversations appear on screen very slowly, at exactly every conversation, I click "skip" to have it appear at once, and then need to scroll up to read it.

kretek

Mar 15, 2019

Today is the last day of February, and that means we've blown another deadline. We couldn't finish the whole update before the end of the month, so we're going to release what we already have now, and then keep working on the rest.
0.55 is a massive update. It has over 310 images, for example. We've already rendered and edited all of them, so the only thing left to do is text. We've decided not to cut anything out of 0.55, so we'll just release the rest of it with a slight delay.
0.55.1 is out. It's all about Julia's fitness club. There is a series of events in the yoga class, the locker room, the shower room, and Julia's office.
Once we're done with 0.55.2, it will have a continuation of the story, along with more events with Andrew and Oscar (separately) in the fitness club and college.
We hope you enjoy the update. If you want, you can wait until 0.55.2 comes out, it shouldn't take too long. Or you can have some fun now, your choice.
Have a good time!

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes