berny

Jun 8, 2017
Fuck, I tried this game again after over two years and it's even worse than in my already bad memory. The grind in this game is atrocious. You basically spend 5 minutes clicking until you reach the desired time and place to see 1 or 2 new pictures. And then you have to repeat this procedure ten times for each task.
And if that weren't bad enough already, there's also Max.

I stopped caring for the story a long time ago. Just convert all the new sprites into .JPEGs and watch them that way.
I 100% agree. Too bad these renders are wasted on such a bad game.

Last edited:

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Arghhhh, this is so annoying, how long does the side effect last after taking that liquid from the nurse, it's been weeks in game and it's getting fucking annoying.
Not sure I'm still getting it weirdly you never report it to Zoe that I've seen and you'd think blackouts where you drag people off for sex might be of interest to her

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not sure I'm still getting it weirdly you never report it to Zoe that I've seen and you'd think blackouts where you drag people off for sex might be of interest to her
The only ones that seem to get dragged off is Sophie and Alice for a kiss and Oscar for a handjob.

Reotaado

Dec 29, 2019
Looks like i'm stuck. Kate playthrough.

I got full access to the college committee, got them to vote for the hardest/lewdest rules available but can't see a way to progress.

The only voting available is the punishments which are currently at classroom or principal office.

Health Checkups are already in the nude.

In the questlog i cannot proceed with Massage questline, because i haven't done the Neil questline yet. A character i haven't even met yet.

Helping Hand requires progress in the Fitness club questline, which haven't found yet either.

Strict Rules requires new college rules related to punihsments, which i don't know on how to progress.

A new tradition requires unlocking college punishments at home, no idea on how to unlock that.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Looks like i'm stuck. Kate playthrough.

I got full access to the college committee, got them to vote for the hardest/lewdest rules available but can't see a way to progress.

The only voting available is the punishments which are currently at classroom or principal office.

Health Checkups are already in the nude.

In the questlog i cannot proceed with Massage questline, because i haven't done the Neil questline yet. A character i haven't even met yet.

Helping Hand requires progress in the Fitness club questline, which haven't found yet either.

Strict Rules requires new college rules related to punihsments, which i don't know on how to progress.

A new tradition requires unlocking college punishments at home, no idea on how to unlock that.
I think once you upgrade the punishments to 'naked in principals office' then Nicolas will automatically introduce the punishments at home rule a little while after. The Neil questline should start after you finish the prerequisite for that quest, you might have to drink a few bottles of wine that you take when cleaning with Lien. The fitness club still isn't open in my game yet.

Reactions: BigRedRadio

Fuji44aa

May 7, 2020
Hello

Have 55.1, and I have done the Yoga, how do I get the 'helping hand' to trigger?

have a green message, about 55, but I have 55.1

Any and all help welcome

Reactions: pitipierre10

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yeah but at least you don't get punished for missing class so not a disaster
It actually can be a disaster if your looking to get a punishment and that damn thing makes you miss a class, then instead of getting a punishment on the day you need it, you have to wait longer. It's just pointless at this time if there is no end to drinking it in the first place, if I had known at the time I probably would have refused to take it in the first place.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
It actually can be a disaster if your looking to get a punishment and that damn thing makes you miss a class, then instead of getting a punishment on the day you need it, you have to wait longer. It's just pointless at this time if there is no end to drinking it in the first place, if I had known at the time I probably would have refused to take it in the first place.
Was that an option? It's been a while and I've not got time to go back and check, but yeah it needed to go somewhere you're kissing Sophie in the bathroom but there no carry over into day to day stuff at least you're (probably) in a relationship with Alice

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Is the submission choice with Julia important? I want Kate to be dominant, I don't even know if that's possible. How do I get on the dominant path? I did refuse Oscar but now I feel like no matter what I do, Kate is always submissive.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Is the submission choice with Julia important? I want Kate to be dominant, I don't even know if that's possible. How do I get on the dominant path? I did refuse Oscar but now I feel like no matter what I do, Kate is always submissive.
I think it depends on the person, Julia was your mentor and has known you for forever so dominating her is unlikely to happen, while Andrew say is more an open target.

Julia would involve a power exchange so she'd have to give up her agency which frankly she rather enjoys, others like Karen and Kira would be equally hard to dominate for similar reasons you'd need to be offering something they'd be willing to exchange their power position for,

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I think it depends on the person, Julia was your mentor and has known you for forever so dominating her is unlikely to happen, while Andrew say is more an open target.

Julia would involve a power exchange so she'd have to give up her agency which frankly she rather enjoys, others like Karen and Kira would be equally hard to dominate for similar reasons you'd need to be offering something they'd be willing to exchange their power position for,
I've not even had an interaction with Kira yet.

wouff

Jul 17, 2021
Hello everybody,

How to win with the 55.1 ? I don't understand what i do fot :
1) Fitness club
2) A helping hand
=> I speak with Andrew but nothing...

Thk !
1677880196991.png

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes