BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
How to finish this stupid Villa quest? All I've found by searching here is posts from 2 years ago saying it's not implemented yet. Do I need to do it both ways - Alice and Max? The only event I haven't done is Max punishing everyone since I'm pro-Alice.
Think you need it both ways, I'm in the reverse situation with having to flip it to Alice punishes everyone sort of makes sense they are listed as 2 event not a 1 of these but more grind as of course I 100% the other events and now have to do it again (I'm not sure this isn't a sophisticated trainer to force mind break and submission in the players by gradually eroding their will and agency)

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Can someone tell me what should I do next? I am stuck at this for 2 hours :DD
View attachment 2441373
If I remember correctly there's a glitch here, there's a whole load of events to do but you only see them after it's completed. I'm not near my copy of the game but there's a long miserable period of Alice being bitch queen from hell to everyone hopefully someone can throw you the events list otherwise I'll edit later to include it. Basically you just redo everything you already did but Alice makes it all miserable

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I used clean game downlodes from here and it worked
Thanks for taking the time to look at my save files.
ANGEL_KATE
Perhaps the author drew tattoos for Fedor without having an idea of their meaning. In the game, Fedor is a criminal authority and he simply cannot have no tattoos on his back in Russia
As far as I understand, you had complaints about the image in the picture of Fedor, or rather the absence of his tattoos. But, Fedor was sitting at the table so that his (Fedor's) tattoos were not visible, only one tattoo peeked out a little from under the T-shirt. Fedor did not have tattoos on his back.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Funny how I feel exactly the opposite. Every now and then some dev is too lazy to come up with default names for chars which annoys me.

I don’t associate myself with some fictitious morones (mostly and usually) and just observe the story (if there is anything to observe which is rare).

I use default name “Max” since its short and BB was the first thing of this genre I ever encountered.
One thing I've often seen, is when people have the option to rename characters instead of taking the default, it causes confusion when coming to these forums. They'll start talking about a character name that no one has ever heard of in that game.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Is the submission choice with Julia important? I want Kate to be dominant, I don't even know if that's possible. How do I get on the dominant path? I did refuse Oscar but now I feel like no matter what I do, Kate is always submissive.
The only choice there is that you will either see further scenes or not. Initially, the players was promised the opportunity to choose: the dominant or the submissive Kate. Then DS said "fuck this" and now Kate will fuck everyone in the story. And from what you choose in such situations, the story does not depend in any way, absolutely nothing. The only thing that will happen here is that you will not see some events.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Hang around the pool when Ann isn't working (I think you need to skip last class and go home for it) when mum is on lounger and Alice on her tanning mat go to Alice as if to do Suntan oil that should trigger it
Yes, that is right but remember, as per normal, this takes awhile to complete, like maybe a month or more of game time.

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
14 HOURS AGO

0.55 is finally finished. The second part, 0.55.2 turned out to be a lot bigger than we planned originally. Not a week ago, of course, at the start of the 0.55 development.

If we count the whole update, it is the biggest update we've ever done.

So here's what you can expect in 0.55.2:

The yoga storyline picks up where we left it off. It is now 27 events long (0.55.1 already had 14). It is the longest chain of events in the game by a wide margin, both when it comes to the number of events and the image count.

Andrew gets his massage, seven events in the chain.

A new storyline dealing with unforeseen consequences of the previous story.

0.55.2 has three storylines. Two new ones (we count Andrew massage as a new one, even if it technically started in 0.55.1) and the second half of the yoga class storyline.

By the way, we haven't mentioned it in our 0.55.1 post, but all adult content with all guys in 0.55 is entirely optional. Half of the events in the yoga class have two variants, the one where Kate agrees to do something, and the one where she turns them down. One event has over 80 steps if you count all variants of that event. Only Sophie and Alice are irresistible for Kate, since she likes them and has no reason to turn them down.

Kate hasn't gotten as many updates as Max recently, so we've tried to make this update as good as we possibly could.

Have a good time!

P.S.: We'll make a poll about 0.56 tomorrow.

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
14 HOURS AGO

0.55 is finally finished. The second part, 0.55.2 turned out to be a lot bigger than we planned originally. Not a week ago, of course, at the start of the 0.55 development.

If we count the whole update, it is the biggest update we've ever done.

So here's what you can expect in 0.55.2:

The yoga storyline picks up where we left it off. It is now 27 events long (0.55.1 already had 14). It is the longest chain of events in the game by a wide margin, both when it comes to the number of events and the image count.

Andrew gets his massage, seven events in the chain.

A new storyline dealing with unforeseen consequences of the previous story.

0.55.2 has three storylines. Two new ones (we count Andrew massage as a new one, even if it technically started in 0.55.1) and the second half of the yoga class storyline.

By the way, we haven't mentioned it in our 0.55.1 post, but all adult content with all guys in 0.55 is entirely optional. Half of the events in the yoga class have two variants, the one where Kate agrees to do something, and the one where she turns them down. One event has over 80 steps if you count all variants of that event. Only Sophie and Alice are irresistible for Kate, since she likes them and has no reason to turn them down.

Kate hasn't gotten as many updates as Max recently, so we've tried to make this update as good as we possibly could.

Have a good time!

P.S.: We'll make a poll about 0.56 tomorrow.

A poll for the next version? It'll be the middle of the month before that's complete so probably no update this month.

I think DS has expectaions of how much content he can produce each month with his upgraded renderer which isn't matched by the speed of the same dev team's pace of writing/coding. He's trying to do more and more content per month (the image count has jumped up) but they can't keep up.

Edit: Just checked and 55.2 has basically the same image count as 55.1 and that's probably just me missing a few or deleting boring ones. 322 v 310.

Last edited:

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
I hope Kate wins the poll again. Just because there were too many updates for Max
In addition, it is logical to find out the continuation, then how Kate and Julia will pay off Fedor for his help

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes