JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
As always, your client will update to version 0.10 automatically.

If you don't have any client, WIN-
MAC-
ANDROID-
FYI the WIN link leads to an .apk file and on top of that, this is not a link for 0.10 offline if anyone's wondering.

Reactions: KaiserST

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Maybe DS wants to wait till version is more stable before posting offline link
I would not post an untested version in his shoes. Like he posted, the online version he can fix easier, but the offline version will be trickier.

Makes me actually glad that I'm not one of the high tier patrons, I only want to play the offline version (only became a patron after playing offline) and would like to have most bugs gone from that version of course :D

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Since the comments on Patreon suggest that there's a quite a few bugs, I think I'll happily wait until there's a few fixes...

Reactions: Leon7682

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Is there a reason your save file gets deleted after restarting the game? I mean bigbrother was a mess, but this is just sad -.-'
as usual this guys games seem great but they are in dire need of extremely detailed walkthroughs. which this game doesnt seem to have.
guess I'll shelv it until there is a save/load function added. No point in playing a game that you cant exit.

Zonobert

Jul 19, 2017
I've look here and on Patreon for a couple of minutes and haven't found an up-to-date answer - what content is there for the male protagonist right now? If possible, with the 0.10 update? Thanks!

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
images are located in /glamour_Data/StreamingAssets/

You can view them simply by adding .jpg at the end of the files. Create a .bat file with the command ren * *.jpg to do it automatically.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I've look here and on Patreon for a couple of minutes and haven't found an up-to-date answer - what content is there for the male protagonist right now? If possible, with the 0.10 update? Thanks!
Nothing new for him. There is pretty much only the intro.

Reactions: Zonobert

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Is it possible to connect with the online version with the offline update?
No, unfortunately. Per DS on his Patreon page, they are entirely separate save systems and will remain so for the time being. I don't know why a player can't simply launch the offline version, then log into DS's server via your Patreon account to grab the save file, then continue offline... The thing about DS is whenever something seems like it should be easy to do you never know if he's being purposefully shifty about it or just plain lazy.

However, it took me a lot less time than I thought it would to catch up to where I was in the online version :)

Reactions: NachoCheese

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
So, where exactly does the game stand in terms of content? Being v0.9 i am assuming it should have respectable amount of content at least. I'd hate to download it only for the game to come to an unexpected end!

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
By the size alone, it is same as online version.
Offline version size should be bigger than 1gb. So mistake in the naming I guess.
ehhhh.....by the size i meant amount of time you can play the game, not as in the download size, lol

Sorry for the confusion

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes