AlyTog

Jun 24, 2017
to improve my mark, I choose to take an exam while class goes. But I cant select to answer. Click is not working for me.

d3vintownsend

May 14, 2017
Does anyone know how DS is planing future releases? Usualy non-patreons would have get version 0.8 on january 5th with the online version. Now it seems we all have version 0.9 offline. So his way of releasing doesnt fit anymore.

d3vintownsend

May 14, 2017
i need save
If you wanna save you can do it by clicking on"sleep until morning" on the couch. If you wanna get a savefile its probably not possible since the´re either on Dark Silvers server or encyrpted in the offline version. If you wanna make your intention clearer please do so ;)

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Could you plase explain again? I feel like Ive tried everything but I still dont get it, maybe I'm missing something.

Also I've been stuck like this for a while and I have no idea what to do, no matter what I can't seem to progress..
I don't know how you finished off the College storyline. Whatever the last event is I can't seem to trigger it.

As for Progress, make sure you get woken up by the boyfriend like a dozen times in the middle of the night and try to talk to your roommate while she's out sunbathing. Eventually you'll get a dialog about how she's considering using the stuff in the basement and the MC will go "eww, gross" and the completion count will go to 6/6. Mine jumped from 4/6 to 6/6 directly, I think it's maybe slightly bugged. Given that this is a DeepSilver game it's probably some bullshit where there's a 5% chance of the dialog triggering so you just have to try over and over until it does.

Reactions: purecnl

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
anyone have that problem where no matter how many times you click a circle it seems to click a different one somehow?

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
anyone have that problem where no matter how many times you click a circle it seems to click a different one somehow?
If you are referring to navigation buttons, they are broken in version 0.9 (probably others as well) for resolution aspect 4:3. I had the same problem, then ran as windowed in aspect 16:9 and no more navigation problems.

tens

May 11, 2017
I would hope so. Thou i dont believe non-patreons will see 0.10 before february.
That sounds fair. You can't expect him to continue the way it was with Big Brother, but public version up to the offline one was unplayable. Supporting is too expensive for me, i'm ok with waiting.

Parm

Sep 26, 2017
Could you plase explain again? I feel like Ive tried everything but I still dont get it, maybe I'm missing something.

Also I've been stuck like this for a while and I have no idea what to do, no matter what I can't seem to progress..
As far as I know you need to progress far enough with the midnight events. Look in on them and sleep until morning at around 23:20

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
I don't know how you finished off the College storyline. Whatever the last event is I can't seem to trigger it.

As for Progress, make sure you get woken up by the boyfriend like a dozen times in the middle of the night and try to talk to your roommate while she's out sunbathing. Eventually you'll get a dialog about how she's considering using the stuff in the basement and the MC will go "eww, gross" and the completion count will go to 6/6. Mine jumped from 4/6 to 6/6 directly, I think it's maybe slightly bugged. Given that this is a DeepSilver game it's probably some bullshit where there's a 5% chance of the dialog triggering so you just have to try over and over until it does.
As far as I know you need to progress far enough with the midnight events. Look in on them and sleep until morning at around 23:20

I haven't had any midnight events yet, they just dont seem to trigger.
Also in the bathroom, nobody ever enters after me no matter what I do (morning and afternoon and I did try both shower/bath only or masturbate), I can only peek on Julia/Nike or both at the same time but that's it. Oh, I can shower with Julia,only if I enter after her but they're not doing too much.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Most clickables in the game require you to click the area BELOW the clickable to work, at least for me. So instead of clicking on the picture, try clicking on the name. When you do the school quizzes click on the area below the answer. When you clean the hotel room click about an inch below whatever you want to pick up.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes