name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You do not need a save editor, you can play the game without any problems. I need
12 hours for the offline version.
12h?Wow...there`s maybe 20min of a good game buried under this unacceptable,boring,annoying,time wasting.
You are right about the cheats not being helpful though,since we are not grinding anything really,we are skipping time in hopes of some event magically triggerring itself.It`s a time skipping simulator.

Reactions: Manifold

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
12h?Wow...there`s maybe 20min of a good game buried under this unacceptable,boring,annoying,time wasting.
You are right about the cheats not being helpful though,since we are not grinding anything really,we are skipping time in hopes of some event magically triggerring itself.It`s a time skipping simulator.
A mod like in Big Brother would still help out a lot and make the grind easier.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Not really,not in this version at least,you still need to work at the hotel to unlock some events and the only thing you can buy is a laptop that for now is completly useless.
BB I've always played without mods and cheats (with makes it no fun at all). If you are interested, my save game hackers can see (Lisa's girlfriend path, hacker subpath), all events all without cheats.

Whale1

Jul 28, 2018
Why offline if I even downloading this version get the message "you are logging into the game via your Patreon account"?
Anyway it's a complicated game with NO sex.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Why offline if I even downloading this version get the message "you are logging into the game via your Patreon account"?
Anyway it's a complicated game with NO sex.
Offline version worked fine for me without patreon login

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Anyone know what time the hotel job starts? Im a bit addicted to skipping the chat dialog cause its endless....

Edit: It's at around midday, those those wanting to know in future.

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Anyone know what time the hotel job starts? Im a bit addicted to skipping the chat dialog cause its endless....

Edit: It's at around midday, those those wanting to know in future.
exactely at 12, i'm a skipping addict but because of this i have to get all timings right.

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
1. after 7 shifts talk to hotel Administrator and she will give you the paycheck, also mini game in empty room gives sometimes some money
2. As far as I know you can not use Julias laptop
lmao , i didn't think i actually have to talk to her. i thought it's automatically given but guess what xDDDDD

Screenshot_19.png

I guess i'm rich now xD
actually no it's only 2940 $ :(( but i can buy a laptop now lol

Reactions: fakk2

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The laptop is kinda useless sadly. It cuts your study time in half, but once you have it you won't be pressed for time anyway. Other than that you can buy communications courses that apparently don't do anything and college courses that raise stats that currently don't do anything.

Pupok

Nov 2, 2017
In this version Kate is about half a step from being a Never-Nude. She never gets past her hangup about changing in public so she never does Gym class, much less swimming.
Strange but in the folder with the game there are images where Kate sleeps naked.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes