goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
idk if it's just not working for andriod. but I've tried all downloads and it does the EXACT thing. idk about the administration thing. where all my other apps are located, my MODS are nowhere on that list. and what I do see is just clear data. So idk how to get it to work. IS THERE A ONLINE MOD for andriod?
Try downloading from his Patreon.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
still stuck at loading screen, running as admin, offline version :D
Same here. I am attaching the file here. I am also opening as administrator offline version. Is there any particular screen resolution which may be required as mine is showing none in screen resolution.

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Same here. I am attaching the file here. I am also opening as administrator offline version. Is there any particular screen resolution which may be required as mine is showing none in screen resolution.
i get the sam issue, but i close this then open the game again and it works fine try it.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
can someone tell me why i don't get any money after working at the hotel ?? i'mstuck with 5$ ...
and how to trigger the morning shower/bath with Nick.

also after sophia sat next to me in class i no longer can trigger the scenes for skirt and shirt buttons?!

and can i use the laptop in julia's room? or i have to buy my own?

please help

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
i get the sam issue, but i close this then open the game again and it works fine try it.
Well I suppose you are a lucky guy though I am not one. Same issue repeating again and again. I am quitting. Best of luck to you and others who can play this game though.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Loading... Firewall, administrator, restart-up... - nothing help me.
W7 x32, not use anti-virus, russian IP.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
can someone tell me why i don't get any money after working at the hotel ?? i'mstuck with 5$ ...

and can i use the laptop in julia's room? or i have to buy my own?

please help
1. after 7 shifts talk to hotel Administrator and she will give you the paycheck, also mini game in empty room gives sometimes some money
2. As far as I know you can not use Julias laptop

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
I havent gotten it to work on Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit) but it does work on Windows 8 and 10.
I use main W7 x32 and clear W7 x64 on same hardware.
x32 - Loading... x64 - with first start offer me add Glamour_Data\StreamingAssets\glamour-server.exe in default win firewall and after that the game quickly loaded. x32 firewal not offer me same, I added to manual in x32 OS firewall, but it not help, still loading... turn off a-v not help too...

Reactions: NachoCheese

vvetr2013

Feb 13, 2018
hi all
could you please advise how to achieve event "Nick enters bathroom while Kate is taking bath"? Nick entered only one time and now he is entering only with Julia.
thanks and happy new year!

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
hi all
could you please advise how to achieve event "Nick enters bathroom while Kate is taking bath"? Nick entered only one time and now he is entering only with Julia.
thanks and happy new year!
Its random he may appear alone or with Julia. With Julia more often though, thats what makes this grind so hard..
I really hope that we will get a mod or some kind of cheats soon. Money is the other thing that bothers me a lot in this game its damn unbalanced.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes