stromeleag

Oct 23, 2017
Nick solo comes shower and bath is a nightmare , is to random, please fix that... stop playing because is frustrated, i make exactly same thing as when it appears but appear julia

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Overall thoughts.

Feels like a Dark Silver game, great concept but horrible elements get in the way.

• First off major problem. Lack of sex.
  • Really awkward conversation chat system. Not horrible since space bar does speed jumps ahead one dialogue, and you don't have to skip shit but still the text display is WAY to slow naturally.
  • Pro: no stupid nonsensical incest, that ruins plots.
  • There actually is an interesting story in this... but it takes WAY to long to get into. So pacing is an issue.
  • Outside the main plot idea, many story elements are fucking retarded like college professors spanking as punishment. Make this high school and not college if you want to do this. It reads as fake.
  • To many RNG elements. This is HORRIBLE. Like 100 times worse than his previous game. It's like this game went from a 4 to a 2 bad... Progress is the quest from hell.
  • Lack of reward for doing quests, ESPECIALLY Progress!!!! This thing was a nightmare, and there was no reward. I did everything and still nothing. WTF!
  • Looked like womens bodies were pretty much all the same. Personally I find that disappointing. Give me someone petite but also thick and voluptuous as well.
  • Economy is broke and not balanced.
  • Did I mention a lack of sex???

So... my opinion is that currently this game is 2 at best. There is almost nothing here but filler. The filler took way longer than I want to admit and I felt cheated of my time. I do not recommend people playing this version of the game. Note, there is no point in doing the quest Progress. Don't waste your time.

View attachment 209844
You've done the lighter part of the game, Bravo! Some quests still need to be completed, but it's easy, there are still hidden events. Finding them is much harder.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Resolution problem and button clicking problem aside, I can't save. Each time I load the game, it is just "new game", no option to continue.
You have to "sleep until morning" to save, but it's just an autosave, you can't save manually.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone has a different link for the Walkthrough?
I can't dl from any of those sites.

Thank you in advance?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes