Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
LOL I wanted to start 0.9 offline again, and suddenly the exe disappeared, after the try to unpack the zip again, i got an allert that the glamour.exe cannot be opened

Aug 9, 2017
It's a pity actually that DS has to make a game that requires a stupid amount of grind to get one thing done, the slowest build up of a story known to man and the least amount of adult content in an adult game because when you look at the quality of render he makes he should have near to 3,000 patreons. Instead he doesn't and just makes fairly stupid decisions really

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
LOL I wanted to start 0.9 offline again, and suddenly the exe disappeared, after the try to unpack the zip again, i got an allert that the glamour.exe cannot be opened
Just imagine the time he spent setting up these DRM/server instead of adding content... :unsure:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It's a pity actually that DS has to make a game that requires a stupid amount of grind to get one thing done, the slowest build up of a story known to man and the least amount of adult content in an adult game because when you look at the quality of render he makes he should have near to 3,000 patreons. Instead he doesn't and just makes fairly stupid decisions really
If only he had let us save the game, we could reload until we have the good outcome, but no, we can't... :mad:

Aug 9, 2017
If only he had let us save the game, we could reload until we have the good outcome, but no, we can't... :mad:
Being completely honest I've never played Glamour but just looking at this forum and his discord (which he never is on even though he set it up to be closer to the followers as well as communicate) the amount of shit that is wrong with the game.

Like biggest problem is the online version that just is beyond stupid and is a big reason why he's lost a good bit of his support as well as the loss of the BB fans, so he makes the offline version but still fucks it up with not being able to share saves or cheat money and etc. For an adult game that's been in development for year as well there's fuck all in judging by the images like other devs haven cleaned up in the time he has taken to get to 0.10 and he'll probably never get to those big numbers again because how slow he's been

Reactions: Hlextor

t12140

Jul 16, 2017
I had my .exe deleted too. The fix I did was nice an easy, just bring in the .exe from the .rar you downloaded and restart your computer. Worked like a charm for me. That being said, that constant loading screen was more exciting than this game was. I think I was sleep clicking through most of it.

Reactions: rf96

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
It's ok, it's not your fault, you're just trying to help and I appreciate, and, I'm not the only one with this same problem, it's really weird :(
Check your firewall settings to see if glamor can connect to internet. It can happen that the virus scanner has cut the connection.

Karia

Jul 7, 2018
Glamour [v0.9 Offline] [Dark Silver]

First thing after starting the game: tries to connect to a server. :unsure:

Reactions: saso_mox

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Glamour [v0.9 Offline] [Dark Silver]

First thing after starting the game: tries to connect to a server. :unsure:
As far as I know offline version only contacts and communicates with offline server, which is started locally alongside the game. It does does require firewall permission to do that.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Overall thoughts.

Feels like a Dark Silver game, great concept but horrible elements get in the way.

• First off major problem. Lack of sex.
  • Really awkward conversation chat system. Not horrible since space bar does speed jumps ahead one dialogue, and you don't have to skip shit but still the text display is WAY to slow naturally.
  • Pro: no stupid nonsensical incest, that ruins plots.
  • There actually is an interesting story in this... but it takes WAY to long to get into. So pacing is an issue.
  • Outside the main plot idea, many story elements are fucking retarded like college professors spanking as punishment. Make this high school and not college if you want to do this. It reads as fake.
  • To many RNG elements. This is HORRIBLE. Like 100 times worse than his previous game. It's like this game went from a 4 to a 2 bad... Progress is the quest from hell.
  • Lack of reward for doing quests, ESPECIALLY Progress!!!! This thing was a nightmare, and there was no reward. I did everything and still nothing. WTF!
  • Looked like womens bodies were pretty much all the same. Personally I find that disappointing. Give me someone petite but also thick and voluptuous as well.
  • Economy is broke and not balanced.
  • Did I mention a lack of sex???

So... my opinion is that currently this game is 2 at best. There is almost nothing here but filler. The filler took way longer than I want to admit and I felt cheated of my time. I do not recommend people playing this version of the game. Note, there is no point in doing the quest Progress. Don't waste your time.

Progress.png

m1sty

Jun 6, 2017
Overall thoughts.

Feels like a Dark Silver game, great concept but horrible elements get in the way.

• First off major problem. Lack of sex.
  • Really awkward conversation chat system. Not horrible since space bar does speed jumps ahead one dialogue, and you don't have to skip shit but still the text display is WAY to slow naturally.
  • Pro: no stupid nonsensical incest, that ruins plots.
  • There actually is an interesting story in this... but it takes WAY to long to get into. So pacing is an issue.
  • Outside the main plot idea, many story elements are fucking retarded like college professors spanking as punishment. Make this high school and not college if you want to do this. It reads as fake.
  • To many RNG elements. This is HORRIBLE. Like 100 times worse than his previous game. It's like this game went from a 4 to a 2 bad... Progress is the quest from hell.
  • Lack of reward for doing quests, ESPECIALLY Progress!!!! This thing was a nightmare, and there was no reward. I did everything and still nothing. WTF!
  • Looked like womens bodies were pretty much all the same. Personally I find that disappointing. Give me someone petite but also thick and voluptuous as well.
  • Economy is broke and not balanced.
  • Did I mention a lack of sex???

So... my opinion is that currently this game is 2 at best. There is almost nothing here but filler. The filler took way longer than I want to admit and I felt cheated of my time. I do not recommend people playing this version of the game. Note, there is no point in doing the quest Progress. Don't waste your time.

View attachment 209844
dude this is online version? i haven't game screen like that. where did u download the game?

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Resolution problem and button clicking problem aside, I can't save. Each time I load the game, it is just "new game", no option to continue.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes