harykaryemp

Jun 3, 2017
this game looks like it's trying to emulate Hentai High + ( ) hence the special colege and special contract and the shyness story chain and the "no discussion when punished"

Dec 29, 2018
@7767 I'M STUCK IN THE BEGINING WITH MY CONVO WITH Julie! I closed the app and restarted it, went through the an hour of loading . then the intro again and ended up doing the same thing. getting stuck on this screen. Im down loading a different file this time. but can you help. Idk if I'm doing something wrong along the way

Eufrasion

Apr 30, 2017
Can we use our Offline save games to play in other computer?
I want to continue the game in the laptop, but when I copy the files in the save folder but it don't work :(

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I managed to finish the Flirting subquest after a long long time. I can't remember if she just randomly appeared in the hall one day or it was on a coffee shop date however. The last lesson is on walking away.

What I can't seem to finish is the College Committee quest. I did the two available sidequests and was expecting to have another dialog with the principal to get to a "this is as far as you can go in this version" point, but it doesn't seem to want to trigger.

I also have not finished Progress, because that one is just basically achievement grinding.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Have other people had difficulty loading the game? I had played for a while then quit. Since then I haven't been able to open. I keep getting stuck on the loading page. I even shut down my computer and rebooted. Still doesn't reload.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Have other people had difficulty loading the game? I had played for a while then quit. Since then I haven't been able to open. I keep getting stuck on the loading page. I even shut down my computer and rebooted. Still doesn't reload.
If there is a problem depends on the version you are using.
If you are using an online version, it is expected that loading page should be shown quite a while, since it needs to download plenty of data. But you should see a progress bar I think. Also the developer server can be slow at times.

If you are using offline version, it should start within 10s, or it will not.
Some possible fixes when hawing problems running offline version (reported by various users):
-when prompted allow firewall
-some people who ran online version reported, the could not run offline (I deleted game data in users folder and registry entry)
-even if the game works it sometimes just do not start, so close it and try again
-if needed run as Administrator

some people still report that the game (offline) does not work, reason unknown.

Hope any of this helps

Reactions: radical686

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
Is there somewere were you can find the cafe preferences for the characters ?
(I'm looking for Sophie's)

Parm

Sep 26, 2017
I seem to be stuck on 11/17 for the bedroom scenes. Can somebody help me? Is this the issue where I have to catch them in the morning? I'm using the offline version.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
If there is a problem depends on the version you are using.
If you are using an online version, it is expected that

If you are using offline version, it should start within 10s, or it will not.
Some possible fixes when hawing problems running offline version (reported by various users):
-when prompted allow firewall
-some people who ran online version reported, the could not run offline (I deleted game data in users folder and registry entry)
-even if the game works it sometimes just do not start, so close it and try again
-if needed run as Administrator

some people still report that the game (offline) does not work, reason unknown.

Hope any of this helps
abre o Glamour como administrador
Thanks to both of you. Running as administrator appears to be the easiest way to do this for me. I was, in fact, running the offline version. I really appreciate the quick feedback.

Reactions: fakk2
Dec 29, 2018
idk if it's just not working for andriod. but I've tried all downloads and it does the EXACT thing. idk about the administration thing. where all my other apps are located, my MODS are nowhere on that list. and what I do see is just clear data. So idk how to get it to work. IS THERE A ONLINE MOD for andriod?

Bob Bones

May 14, 2017
Any chance of a walkthrough that doesn't require downloading an executable? I'm just not gonna do that.

6 hours - grind grind grind grind grind. Very much in the mold of Big Brother, sigh.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes