kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
So turning cheats on will corrupt the save file forever. You'll be able to influence your money, energy, hunger and other parameters, but cheat save file won't have any achievements and its bonuses.

Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
So turning cheats on will corrupt the save file forever. You'll be able to influence your money, energy, hunger and other parameters, but cheat save file won't have any achievements and its bonuses.
"Oh yeah, you must do the grinding".

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
His priorities are pretty arseways for this game, working on an achievement system when the game is so lacking in content is just ugh.

Make the game fun to play and rich in content before an achievement system that most won't care about.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Hi there
i want to ask you folks something but before a short summary of my ingame status:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So my question has to twp core points: Have i am missed some stuff? And what do you thing about the last statement i made?

i appreciate your honest thoughts at the second part of my question

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
When i open the Game its just endless Loading, with no End to it. How can i make the Game come to the Menu atleast

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I went to to the most recent version, but AssetStudio wouldn't extract the images this time. Or, more precisely, selecting the image files returns zero exportable assets. I'll upload a new CG file if someone can point me in the right direction...

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Is it just me or is this game extremely boring? It's just go to class, wait wait wait wait wait...everytime you try to talk to the girl it's just "I'm busy"....extremely boring.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Is it just me or is this game extremely boring? It's just go to class, wait wait wait wait wait...everytime you try to talk to the girl it's just "I'm busy"....extremely boring.
Are you playing as MC Alex or Kate? From what I understand there is almost no content for Alex. There's a lot of content for Kate, but the grind is brutal.

Reactions: KaiserST

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Are you playing as MC Alex or Kate? From what I understand there is almost no content for Alex. There's a lot of content for Kate, but the grind is brutal.
That would probably be it then. I was playing as Alex and it was just the same boring things over and over and over for the entire week that I played. I guess next time I try I will play as Kate.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
There are still hidden events, here's an example: You have to trigger it 3 times to see all pictures.
Screenshot_114.png

Rednyks

Jun 13, 2018
ı downloaded offline version but ı need to play again and when ı open online version ı cant play ı stuck infinite loading ı dont want play again dont we have a solution

sorry for my english :)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
ı downloaded offline version but ı need to play again and when ı open online version ı cant play ı stuck infinite loading ı dont want play again dont we have a solution

sorry for my english :)
You can only start one version either offline or online. Not both at the same time.

Reactions: bobbo69

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
By romantic relationship (max.250) with Jane, Helen and Ruby. It takes so long to reach it. That's why so much money.
Whoa. 250 romantic points with Jane, Helen, and Ruby?! You only get one point per date for those three, right? Is Kate able to flirt with them eventually to speed things up, or did you got on 750 dates? That is... determination.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes