Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to edit the saves yet? Opening it in a text editor doesn't work, adding .txt after the file name and then opening it doesn't work either.
You do not need a save editor, you can play the game without any problems. I need
12 hours for the offline version.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Im at the Candy quest right now. I have no idea how to advance, says "I might be in luck, Nicolas doesnt have an electronic lock on his office door. He asked Karen to make him new keys, maybe ill be able to steal one" Any one who can help?
Wait in the hall and before his door until you see him leaving around noon.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I appreciate the response, but I opened the game 30+ times and all I got was the yellow spinning circles and a loading text that changes from white to orange. If you have any other tips, or a description of how it looks when it loads properly or is loading properly. I'd appreciate that.
try running the game as administrator

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to edit the saves yet? Opening it in a text editor doesn't work, adding .txt after the file name and then opening it doesn't work either.
saveeditonline for Unity doesn't work either.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Thank you for helping to save the progress of the game.
Somewhere here I saw a BAT file for extracting images, can you share a link to it?
Thank you in advance!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Dec 28 at 7:25am
Cheats, achievements and bonuses
As you might already know, we don't want to spend our time on balancing an unfinished game. Almost every version of the game adds new gameplay mechanics, and balancing all of them means taking away development time from adding new content. We'll definitely balance things out eventually when the time comes, but for now we've decided to add cheats into the game. We'll try to add them in 0.10, but no promises. It might happen later because 0.10 is shaping up to be pretty big.
Personally, I can't stand cheats, but I understand their value for other players. As you might know, we plan to add achievements in the game. Maybe in the next version or a bit later. But achievements are supposed to be rewards, you don't get to have them when you cheat. So turning cheats on will corrupt the save file forever. You'll be able to influence your money, energy, hunger and other parameters, but cheat save file won't have any achievements and its bonuses. And of course people who play fair will get the achievements. Everyone will get to decide what they prefer. Again it will work on a singular save file, if you decide to start the new game without cheats, you'll be able to get the achievements without any problems.
Now, about the protection of the offline version. We're not going spend a lot of time on it. Just minimal amount like encrypting the save files and some other things. We couldn't cheat in the offline client. We didn't really try all that much, though. Hopefully, it will be enough to add cheats/achievements and its bonuses for our patrons in the offline version too.
We'll probably add an option to log in as a Patron if you want Patron-exclusive bonuses in the offline version, but it will be a one time thing and you won't need to keep logging in every time or have an Internet connection to play offline.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
As you might already know, we don't want to spend our time on balancing an unfinished game. Almost every version of the game adds new gameplay mechanics, and balancing all of them means taking away development time from adding new content. We'll definitely balance things out eventually when the time comes, but for now we've decided to add cheats into the game. We'll try to add them in 0.10, but no promises. It might happen later because 0.10 is shaping up to be pretty big.
Personally, I can't stand cheats, but I understand their value for other players. As you might know, we plan to add achievements in the game. Maybe in the next version or a bit later. But achievements are supposed to be rewards, you don't get to have them when you cheat. So turning cheats on will corrupt the save file forever. You'll be able to influence your money, energy, hunger and other parameters, but cheat save file won't have any achievements and its bonuses. And of course people who play fair will get the achievements. Everyone will get to decide what they prefer. Again it will work on a singular save file, if you decide to start the new game without cheats, you'll be able to get the achievements without any problems.
Now, about the protection of the offline version. We're not going spend a lot of time on it. Just minimal amount like encrypting the save files and some other things. We couldn't cheat in the offline client. We didn't really try all that much, though. Hopefully, it will be enough to add cheats/achievements and its bonuses for our patrons in the offline version too.
We'll probably add an option to log in as a Patron if you want Patron-exclusive bonuses in the offline version, but it will be a one time thing and you won't need to keep logging in every time or have an Internet connection to play offline.
Why the fuck does he need to encrypt the saves?

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
So the saves are encrypted in an offline game. The fuck. I just want some extra money, what's the harm in that? It doesn't affect anyone else.

Reactions: rf96
Aug 9, 2017
So the saves are encrypted in an offline game. The fuck. I just want some extra money, what's the harm in that? It doesn't affect anyone else.
There is no harm in it but it's DS he can't stand to be bested or beaten by modders or hackers so make everyone grind and very unhappy just typical DS bullshit

Reactions: Hlextor

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Well, I'm giving up. The game is unplayable until someone cracks it to implement a saving system.

Glamour is at first sight less grindy than Big Brother, but since he added unpredictable events (Nick entering the shower), it considerably lengthens the game as you have to try hundreds of times to trigger them.

Darksilver knows how to fuck a game. :mad: (n)(n)(n)

Reactions: Hlextor
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes