Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I have just tried this game, with Alex as the protag. And after arriving, getting initiated in to the school, it seems there is no more content. Unless I am missing events. I cant talk with classmates or do anything at home except study and watch tv. I read that it was less content with him then Kate, but that is a lot less. So is it me that has not triggered scenes, or the lack of content for male mc?

abduljabba

Feb 3, 2018
Go to bed and sleep around Midnight(23:00-00:00) while Nick is visiting and hope for the best, thus why it's 1 RANDOM trigger.

The weird thing about all Nick events is that you have to complete certain ones to get other ones with no sign for which unlock which.
yeah no i dont know how to go feathrer

Kiwii100

Jun 15, 2017
yeah no i dont know how to go feathrer
The only thing I can think of is talking to Julia alone about Nick at breakfast, dinner or outside. There is also an event about Julia buying a treadmill for Kate in the basement, I don't know when that happens or if it is even realated to the Nick events. Other then that try having Nick and Julia walk in on you in the bath some more times, spy on them in the bedrom or continue other events, like the main story and what not.

abduljabba

Feb 3, 2018
The only thing I can think of is talking to Julia alone about Nick at breakfast, dinner or outside. There is also an event about Julia buying a treadmill for Kate in the basement, I don't know when that happens or if it is even realated to the Nick events. Other then that try having Nick and Julia walk in on you in the bath some more times, spy on them in the bedrom or continue other events, like the main story and what not.
done with all others nothing els left

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I'm happy other share my absolute disdain for this scene. I have shuffled through enough days to clear all other events 6 times over and only gotten 8/22 for "dick in shower". Every day that I click the "wait" button to switch over to 19.10 and I see Julia sitting alone in the couch I just want to switch the channel to erotica and smash her fucking face in with the TV. Why does this event have 5 layers of RNG? There is no other events in the whole event chain that is that random. The closest thing is the "midnight wakeup" and that only got 1 single random trigger.
yeah i'd rather play some MMO and grind to loot some 0.01% chance drop item, AT LEAST IN THE END I GET A GODDAMN ITEM

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I have just tried this game, with Alex as the protag. And after arriving, getting initiated in to the school, it seems there is no more content. Unless I am missing events. I cant talk with classmates or do anything at home except study and watch tv. I read that it was less content with him then Kate, but that is a lot less. So is it me that has not triggered scenes, or the lack of content for male mc?
There is basically only the intro for Alex. Kate is the only way to go at this point.

Reactions: Vayleton

Pothos

May 8, 2017
Yep, you were right. I needed to masturbate and not just showering.

May I ask how to wait for Nick too? Thx
Blind luck, he is never there and when he is usually comes in with Julia, if he stays the night, and you can get in before he wakes up to take a shower/bath, Julia is doing Yoga, but sometimes he will just skip and go home. Same with at night while watching TV, if he is there keep showering/bathing until 21:30, but again both might come in.

Also always talk with Julia at breakfast. Some triggers require a conversation.

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
how to trigger the next level ???? stuck at 4/6 and its really an annoying grind and click fest......... rise the chance of getting progress.....the nick event are in my game 1/11 and 0/11 where is the fun with that....main story is quite good

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Blind luck, he is never there and when he is usually comes in with Julia, if he stays the night, and you can get in before he wakes up to take a shower/bath, Julia is doing Yoga, but sometimes he will just skip and go home. Same with at night while watching TV, if he is there keep showering/bathing until 21:30, but again both might come in.

Also always talk with Julia at breakfast. Some triggers require a conversation.
I know. I tried so many times! But was Julia who enter in the bathroom. Not Nick. It's so frustrating. I miss those goals only.

Parm

Sep 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would it be possible to make one for the offline version, or could you make a script in cheat engine for the offline version?
Tried to change money, but I'm a total noob in this kind of things.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes